The Future - The End <3

[ This is the last part, I won't write it in a special POV. I hope you like this last part.]

Grievous and I were happily married, and the clone wars almost ended. For here I saved ARC-5555 or known as Fives from commander Fox, saved Satine from Maul, and saved Savage Opress from Sidious. I saved through the clone wars more and more clones from dying, and some of them gained my trust, and followed me through battles, and even stayed with Fives and Satine in the ship. 

Fives and I gained a friendship so pure, and the clones gained respect for Grievous and I. We worked together till the end of the clone wars. I saved many Jedi from dying, gained Ahsoka and Rex their trust. Jesse, Kix, Hardcase, Echo and the Bad Batch, Dogma, Appo and more famous clones joined us and let the Droids remove the chips in their head.

The battle on Mustafar went that far, but I managed to save Anakin from turning to the dark side, and so Padmé was still alive. Jedi, Maul and Savage, Ventress and even Gungi who was still alive Joined us against the Empire.

Sidious was looking for a new apprentice now, and Grievous and I decided not to show many affection to each other in case of embarrassing moments. 

"So can you tell us why exactly you wanted to save us all? How are you sure Palpatine was killing Padmé?" Mace began and so I decided to watch the star wars movie : Revenge of the Sith with them. Every second they watched, and they didn't understand, till the end of the movie. With a little more explaining they understood.

"So if you knew this all along, why didn't you warn us?" Kit Fisto mentioned and I looked down. "What would you say if I told you, a separatist who works as agent for Dooku, yes Palpatine is a Sith lord. You wouldn't believe it at all." I said and heard some yeah and hmm from the crowd.

"So what do you expect from us now? You came up with the idea to save us, do we have to stay here?" Maul asked while giving a Death stare to Kenobi. "As much as I know all of the rivalry from some of you, I want to keep this group as big as possible. We can defeat Palpatine together than all from different sides and not even winning." I said and most of them nodded.

"I agree with (Y/N), we can defeat palpatine together, and after that we will move on with our own lives before." Plo Koon added. I agreed and soon we continued our Journey to a New planet to live our lives there together. 

"If you don't mind me adding, we could go to my hide out. It's not used for a long time, and the ship will be hidden. There is enough space to eat and sleep." Grievous added and saw Kit Fisto turn to him. "How can we trust you, and that it isn't a trap?" And everyone looked at him. "It was my plan to save you all so we could save Padmé and stop Anakin from turning to the dark side, why would we try to kill now? Also, I said we could better work together to kill Palpatine." I answered for Grievous, and he patted my shoulder.

Wat Tambor sitting at the other side with Dooku agreed and we arrived at the Hideout.

We all went inside, and there were rations of food, showers, toilets and towels. Everything a normal household needed.

Everyone got their seats and eventually all got along. Talking about training and plans to destroy the Emperor. Grievous and I were always cuddling together if we sat down, and Fives eventually joined with his brothers. 

It all went better than expected. Maul agreed not attacking Kenobi, and Obi-Wan trusting Maul making it a good bond. Savage started to get a love interest for a special woman, while Yoda and Dooku were talking with each other and not fighting. Padmé and Anakin raised their kids among the others and Ahsoka and I trained little Gungi. Gungi was a fast learner and all of us trained him, to become a powerful Force sensitive Wookie.

One thing I didn't want Grievous to know yet was that I was pregnant. We had a meeting about the attack plans, and Palpatine his new apprentice.

"May I add something to this?" I added shyly. Everyone looked at me and I rubbed my stomach. I sighed and looked at Grievous with a soft smile. 

"I'm pregnant."

A shock to everyone, they turned to Grievous and he walked to me. "That's wonderful news dear." And a Eskimo kiss was shared.

This is the end of the story, I would love to continue this book, but I want to focus on my school more. I will continue other books I have or/and make a new book in a star wars theme. 
My insta is @ savvi.x so if you want to add me, you can <3
You can always ask me wuestions in the comments or in the dm if you like, and I hope to see you at a new story. Bye bye <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝑩𝒚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 - 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝑮𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 🎉