Sith Name

Y/N POV.

I woke up and saw I was on the bed. Wait what happened to the mission?! I heard coughing coming from the table in the room. "You are awake." I heard the familiar voice say. He walked towards me and put his hand on my forehead, which really hurts. 

"What happened? Did this mission go well?" I ask and he laughed. Why was he laughing?  I can't remember shit from what happened. 

"Well, let's say you kissed Hondo, you drank a lot of alcohol and were dancing on the table. I took you away from the 'party', be happy." He said and gave me my bottle of water. 

Okay, last night went crazy, and I don't remember it.

"And... did you get the information you needed, Sir?" I ask and look at him, noticing I was in my underwear. I was very sure I wore a dress and Sith Cloak. 

My cheeks were heating up as I start to realize Grievous undressed me, and he tucked me in bed to sleep. He was a real gentleman if you get to know him. He even gave me water and checked my temperature. I felt bad he had to take care of me like that. My phone was charging and my saber lied next to it. 

"Yes, all the information I need." He said and walked towards the holo table. He turned it on and it showed a few plans to destroy The Invisible Hand, or even Dooku his place. I observed the whole plan, looking at their detail.

"General, I think if we let our shooters move in a square or pentagram, a star like object with a specific motion, we can prevent them for shooting our ship. If they found out we have to use other motions, like a circle, triangle or pentagon." I said showing a few drawings in my sketchbook, which was my diary.

"Y/N, that is really smart. I never heard about those tactics before." He said growling looking at it more. "What if we have another pair of troops coming right out of hyperspace, just to attack the fleet, we could win the war!" He said and laughed evil.

"Well, I like to experiment with it. It is a possibility it could happen, but if they know we have this information, they won't even attack, which means we have these tactics for no reason." I added him walking behind me to look at the few things I wrote down. His breathing was heard and it was deep. Like real asthma.

"General, shall we discuss this with Sir Dooku and with the Droids?" I asked and looked behind me. He looked at me and nodded. "Yes, we do. But later." He said as he observed the tactics. 

I looked back at what I was writing down and used another mage to draw how it would look like. He sat down next to me close, and asked a few things about what I was drawing or what would happen if we used this strategy. I smiled and felt myself leaning against the General. He didn't move for the first few seconds and eventually pushed me away.

"Dear, if you're tired, please sleep." He said standing up. "No, no..I'm not tired." I said looking away. He narrowed his eyes at me and growled. My cheeks heat up again noticing I just leaned myself against Grievous, in my underwear. 

"You look tired Y/N, you never do such things." He said and grabbed my arm bringing me back to the bed. "Come on, sleep." He said with a low growl, right in my ear. "Y-Yes sir.." I said blushing feeling myself getting a little excited over the thoughts of him doing that if I was not wearing any clothing.

No! I need to stop these thoughts.. even though I'm in love, I can't say yes to those thoughts. They are disturbing to him, and to others. What would he think if he found out about these thoughts.

"Good, I will wake you up in a few hours, so take your rest." He said walking out the room again. The silence was unbearable. I did hear a little clanks from his metallic feet claw on the floor, echoing through the long halls. Silence took over completely, making me feel more alone, than it normally would.

My eyes felt heavy, and soon I felt myself falling asleep. 

[New Day]

I woke up seeing Grievous next to my bed. "Wake up Y/N, Dooku wants to see you. He is here so dress yourself." Grievous said walking out. 

I sat up and walked to my bag with a few clothes I took from home. I took out my dark jeans and a shirt with a dragon on it. I put on my socks and shoes, and my Sith Cloak.

I did my hair in a messy bun and walked to the door, seeing Dooku ready to go inside. "Hello, Y/N. I have to talk to you about a few things." He began and sat down at the table. I sat down too feeling a bit nervous what he has to say.

"Y/N, I heard from Darth Sidious a rumor about a new girl, strong with the Force, has been a new enemy. I want you to keep your identity a secret. Take a name, you can start with Sith, Darth, Lord." He said and I thought a little.

"(Sith Name), I will be called (Sith Name)." I said with proud in my voice. 

He gave a slight smirk and stood up. "Good, I hope to see you in the training room, (Sith Name)." He said and walked out of the room. I smiled to myself noticing I have my own Sith name now, and I will be called this most of the time.

A/N - sorry for this short chapter. Next will have more action. Follow me on insta [yes a private] @ savvi.x I hope to see you at a new chapter. Bye bye.