Oga's Cantina

Y/N POV.

[This is a day later]

I was just done with my second training and I lost again. I was very close, I didn't see his other hand. Next time I need to correct my eyesight, before I lose a real battle like this.

I felt bad but he just said, in a few days you will master the easy techniques. It was kinda soothing but on the other hand it just bothers me that he treats me like a kid. I know how to swing it, defend myself and attack. I know the easy techniques, just the normal techniques are hard.

"(Y/N), General Grievous wants to see you at the observation deck." A Droid said and looked at me through the opening of the door. "Okay, I will be ready soon, give me a small minute." I said back and changed my shirt to a hoodie and put an elastic in my hair to an easy low bun. Grabbed my phone and followed the Droid to the observation deck. This ship is giant and this will take me a few days or weeks to know every location. I am just the new girl at high school again.

"So, how did your training go?" The Droid suddenly asked. "Oh, well.. uh.. good I guess. Just trying to master the techniques." I said and looked at the Droid. "Good to hear, the General was pleased about your training while talking to Dooku." He said and he eventually faced me. "I'm glad to hear that." I said and smiled. 

I couldn't help myself but blush too. "General, we're here." The Droid said and I continued to walk to Grievous. He coughed and faced me. "Good to see you again (Y/N), last training did go well." He began and I nod. "But tonight I have to go out to Oga's Cantina, it's a rough place to go, but I wanted to ask if you would like to come with me. I have business to do, with someone." He said and I looked away. "Well, I do want that, but maybe it's better for me to focus on my training, since I don't master the right techniques." I said, clearly hearing the disappointment in my own voice.

"Well, it's the business is really important and maybe you can learn from it for later." He said looking out the window again. "Well, okay then, I will do it." I said and I could see his eyes do the happy thing. "Good, but one thing you need to know, it can be dangerous, so don't walk off alone." He said and I turned around to get to my cell/room again. "I won't walk off, it's just like on my planet sometimes." I said and walked out of the room. I heard him cough again before the door closed.

He just asked me to go with him to Oga's Cantina. I didn't really remember which one it was. I thought with the sand on tatooine, but that couldn't be it. I will see then. 

I got dressed up in a pair of leggings and a comfortable over-sized hoodie and shoes. I put the phone in my front belly pocket just like my lightsaber and I was ready to go, but I was scared. What if he is selling me to weird people.

"(Y/N), are you ready?" He asked and I looked at him. "Y-Yes General. Let's go." I said and went inside. Now I saw it.

 Now I saw it

The General walked to a seat with a table in the back

The General walked to a seat with a table in the back. The couch was made of soft leather and the table was made of steal and wood. This place was beautiful. I snapped a few pictures overview and of the couch looked. Mostly people were being nice and I saw strippers dance on some tables close to the bar. It was absolutely beautiful in here, but the music isn't really my taste.

"(Y/N), the person I'm doing business with, is coming soon. Stay close to me and don't show your lightsaber." He said and coughed. He was in pain, poor Grievous. I saw bounty hunters like Bane and even Aurra sing. I was looking around, and saw someone coming to this table. I scooted closer to Grievous which made my heart pound in my chest. "So, General. You've brought a friend I see." A bald woman told him. "Ventress, it's nice to see you too." 

I could feel the sarcasm in his voice. "Who is the lovely lady?" She asked. "I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you." I said knowing it was a bad decision. "You are very soft, were do you come from dear?" She asked. I freaked out and didn't know what to say. "Ventress, cut the questions, we are here for business." Grievous said and actually saved me. She smirked a little and looked at Grievous in a serious way. "Dooku gave us a job, but how do we plan the attack?" He began and I listened carefully.

"Well as an idea, it at night. We come as complete surprise and take the ones we need. On the other hand, we need to split up and will close them in." She said and I thought. "I think you should do a sneak attack at night, land a few miles away, walk towards their city or village, take the ones we need, and keep some Droids to control the ships  to the city or village so we can leave faster." I jumped in and instantly regret it. "They looked at me with wide eyes and Ventress smirked. "Your little apprentice is smart, General." He groaned and coughed. "She is."

Ventress took a few drinks and I looked at them talking, sometimes jumping in on what can go wrong, or help them to make it right. But I wasn't pleased to see Ventress kinda flirting with Grievous. It made me mad.

Wait. I'm jealous over her? 

Impossible. 

I just don't like love, that's it.

"So General. We see each other in 3 days back here?" She said and moved her hand to his chest. He didn't even move her away. "Yes, I will see you here." He said and stood up just like me and walked to the ship again.

Tonight was a crazy night.

A/N - Another part everyone <3 hope you enjoyed it. Follow my insta @ savvi.x and I will see you by a next part. <3