My Plan With You LEMON [Birthday special part 2]

[This will be a heavier lemon than in gentle]

Y/N POV.

I can't believe I am walking with my future husband. We were still walking through the fields and by every step it made me feel like I was in heaven. Grievous made me laugh sometimes, because there was something between his hinges. I needed to help with him every time, since he wasn't able to do it himself. 

"Y/N, shall we walk back to the ship, I have something for you." He said with a low growl in his voice. I knew this was going to be really funky. A smile appeared on my fave and I leaned against him. He patted my head again and so we walk together to the ship, that stood there uncloaked.

He held my hand and brought me inside, making me sit down on the small table. I honestly don't understand why he never made another chair in this ship, I want to ride this ship too.

Some Droids talked to me and how it was and what happened with me back in the field. I told them that it was very sweet of him and he made me feel wonderful today. They told me they never seen him so nice before, ever since I came here he changed, which made me feel flattered. They were happy I came in since he always loved to the Droids who didn't really function the way they have to.

"Princess, we are almost back on the ship." Grievous said and I smiled. He was being sweeter than anyone will expect, and I can't imagine a world without him. A galaxy without him.

We landed on the ship and he helped me step out. It was sweet of him to help me, because this dress was so big, I couldn't see where I was standing or walking. We walked together towards the elevator, and he let me step in first, real gentlemen.

We walked together to bedroom, so I can finally undress myself from the heavy dress.

"Princess, are you ready for this?" He asked to be sure. "General, I am hundred percent ready. I am not a virgin anymore." I say with a smirk, him giving a low growl. He unzipped my dress and slowly pulled it over my head and  he placed it on a hanger with my black dress. He slowly pushed me on the bed, standing between my legs. I laid there, leaning on my arms.

"Can I?" He asks and I nod giving him the permission to take off my underwear. He unclasped my bra and slid off my panties and he admired the view of me lying on the bed wet for him. He softly caressed my breasts, slowly down towards my hips and my woman parts. He seem to enjoy teasing me. He enjoyed seeing me twitch under his touch.

"You love this don't you?" He says in a low hum, and making me blush. He was being soft again, yet kinda rough. I nodded desperate, making him laugh in a low voice. He pushed me down painfully slow and his crotch part opened up. 

"Can you prepare me first?" I ask giving him a puppy face and his eyes narrowed and nodded. He slowly moved his metallic long fingers towards my woman parts. I felt the tense that was created in this room. He was groaning while teasing my entrance and clit, which made me want to moan. He hovered over me and groaned making me mewl a little. He was still gentle, but I knew he wanted to be more rough.

He slid two fingers inside of me making me moan loud. I mewled and he moved his fingers faster. As he hovered over me he groaned in my ear. It turned me on ever more, so I grabbed his shoulders and held him tight. 

"You are already moaning, what will happen when I will take you?" He says in a low moan, pulling his fingers out of me and placing his member in me. I moaned and cried a little, from the sudden stretch. He noticed the tears, and he softly caressed my cheeks, moving the tears away with his thumb. He was being soft again.

"I'm sorry Princess, are you okay?" He asks softly his eyes giving me a soft look. I looked into his eyes, and nodded. "I am fine General, just the sudden stretch." I say making him nod, waiting a small minute before moving. I gave him a sign and he moved, making my eyes widen and a moan escape my lips. 

He growled in my ear, making me mewl. He moved himself faster inside of me, and I moaned. He moved his face closer to my ear, and a low moan like growl came from his vocalizer. 

"Ah- M-Master, please.." I moaned and gripped his metallic shoulders tight. He slowed his pace and a load growl came from him. I think I broke him there, that he enjoyed it?

He suddenly grabbed my throat and his face came closer to mine, letting out another growl, and he started to move really hard and rapid inside of me. I moaned louder, holding his metallic arm and his shoulder tight. He was rougher with me than last time, and I loved it.

"I see you enjoy this dearest," He says making me close my eyes, and he grabbed a hold on my throat tighter. "Y-Yes!" I moaned out. He grabbed with his other hand my hip, and pulled me closer towards him. He pounded deeper in me, and my mind went white. He came closer to my face again, to hear the almost not hearable moans from me. I gasped for breath, and he let go of my throat. 

"M-Master Qymaen.." I moaned in his hearing processors, covering my own mouth after. He gripped my throat tighter, and growled in my ears. I felt myself almost come undone from his growls.

He moved in an inhuman like speed inside of me crying out in moans and mewls. The Droids need a memory wipe.

He kept growling in my ears, making me wanna come so bad. "Come for me (Sith Name)." He says with groan in his voice. I felt the tense between us, and it felt great. He moved deeper inside of me, hitting the right spots.

"Master Qymaen!" I moaned and he growled lower than before. His arms separated, his two lower arms on my his, his left upper arm on my breast and the right upper hand around my throat. I kept moaning the two words, making him growl, and grow tense in the room.

"You're a bad girl (Sith Name), I think you need a lesson dear." He says, making the tense even worse. He continued to move in the fast pace, and choking me a little harder. I moaned and felt like coming. He went a little rougher with me, and came closer to my ear.

"Come for me Princess." He says in my ears, giving me shivers. "Yes Master Qymaen." I moan, teasing him.

After him teasing my clit again, I came all over him, and he pulled out and connected his arms again, slamming them next to me. He coughed and he was breathing hard. I caressed his face, and his eyes softened.

He stood up and his member disappeared. He grabbed a towel and cleaned me. He had still the gentle in him.

"Can you lay next to me tonight?" I ask him with the biggest puppy eyes ever. He looked at me and his eyes did the happy thing again and he nodded. "Of course Princess." He said getting into the bed with me. I put on my panties and laid under the blankets, holding him.

I laid next to him and cuddled with him. He caressed my cheek and patted my head. I enjoyed the little attentions he gave me and how he threaten me. I caressed his exposed parts of his face. He started purring and the sound was so soft, like a cat purr. 

"I love you Grievous, no wonder I fell in love with you." I say making him purr more. He looked at me and took me on his lap. I sat like I was, well, riding him. My cheeks heated up and he caressed them. "I love you too Princess." He said pulling me towards his chest. 

I laid there for a small while hearing his purrs. Little by little I fell asleep. I heard the softest purrs disappear and I felt myself falling asleep. "Goodnight Princess." I heard him say before I fell asleep.

A/N - I hope you enjoyed the long waited part, I was busy with school, and I hardly have time, but sometimes I take my smallest times to write something. I hope you enjoyed every part <3 Bye Bye people <3