Falling in love

Y/N POV.

I have been training hard with Grievous and got some training from Dooku for using the force. I learned to get my lightsaber easier and he even got me to levitate heavier things. He taught me to be stronger. I was glad I got trained hard here. I was now reading a book about clowns, a book from earth of course.

"(Y/N), are you ready to go to the Cantina, I have some business to do." General Grievous told me as he stepped inside the room. "Of course general, I am coming." I said and put on my shoes, lightsaber in my cardigan just like my earphones and phone. Dooku told me if I finished my training with him I could get my own saber. 

I went to General Grievous who was waiting at the entry at the Cantina. We walked through a few halls and I saw a beautiful dress, just my type of dress. I stared at it and Grievous looked at it too. He coughed and I looked behind, following him again. We sat down at at table in the back waiting for his business. It made me a bit uncomfortable to I put on my own songs. I felt myself losing it a little in my music and closed my eyes. I whispered a little along with the music and eventually tapping along with the rhythm. 

I heard some talking through my music and opened my eyes to see who it was. I paused my music and smiled at the guy in front of me. He was blue with red eyes. His giant hat was really eye catching. It was Bane. 

"And who is this girl, General?" Bane began and I looked at him. "My name is (Y/N), what about yours?" I asked and looked at General Grievous who wanted to kill me right there because I interrupted his 'business' again. "My name is Cad Bane." He said and and looked Grievous again with a smirk on his face. "Do you sell her?" He began and my eyes widen. "No I don't sell my apprentice." Grievous answered and groaned and coughed in response. 

They were talking about money, valuable information from the Republic for destroying some separatist ships, and even about some secret attacking plans. I didn't follow everything, but I was observing everything. This could be very interesting.

"General, I will go back to the ship already, I see you there." I said and moved. I couldn't stand being so alone at the table. The battle Droids understand me a little.

I stopped at the store with the beautiful dress, light blue for colour and a low V shape collar. It had flowers on the top of the straps and along the waist, a few under at the end of the dress. It didn't show any of the private parts, but it still was a bad girl outfit. I wish it was my size, I really did want the dress, but I didn't have the money. Grievous would never accept me to buy it. 

I sighed and walked to the ship until Grievous stopped me. "(Y/N), wait up." He said and I turned around. I walked back to him and smiled, "What's up." I said casual and he just stood still. "Come with me, will you?" He said and took my hand and walked back inside. "You wanted the dress right?" He asked and went with me in the store.

It smelled like perfume and not a little too. He walked with me through the store and I saw a stunning dress. Black dress with some shiny diamonds/glitters on the top, heart-shape top too. It did have sleeves, but it they were long, which is really beautiful. It was a cocktail dress and a few diamonds at the under part. "Do you like that one?" He asked and held it up from the hanger. "Well it is beautiful, just not a dress I can walk up on earth with, and wear a black hooded cape like Dooku's. Maybe less glitter, but this style?" I said and looked around and saw one with less glitter, just a few on the waistline, but that's it.

I looked at the price and saw 900 credits. "I found one." I said and showed him the price. "It's too expensive, but I like it." I said and looked down. "Fit it, I will get the shopkeeper to help." he said as I searched for my size and went to the changing rooms. A woman and General Grievous talked about the meeting I had, and wanted to look good for it. Grievous shouldn't be so sweet, right? He was the mean mood swinging cyborg from star wars.

"Sweetie let me help it on." The woman said as she walked in. She helped me put on my dress and closed it on the back. It was a little tight but that is because of the bra I still had on. I walked out and saw Grievous cough a little and I could feel him smile."

"It look beautiful, (Y/N). We take it." He said and looked at the shopkeeper with his yellow, dark eyes. I almost started crying. Tears pricking in my eyes and I almost broke down. He notice this and held my hand. "Are you alright?" He asked, you could hear his concern in his voice. "I am, these are happy tears." I said and hugged him. "Thank you General." I said and went to the changing room to get back dressed.

I held the bag with my new dress in my hand smiling to myself as he made me feel so happy. My mom would never do this..

When we were inside the ship he walked me to my room and sat down on my bed. "I saw you looking at a dress, your eyes were shining. I have to admit you deserved it." he said and pat my head before leaving again.

I fell in love with him.

A/N - this part was so difficult to write, but I hope you enjoyed it. Follow me on Instagram @ savvi.x and see you by a next part 💖