Taking Over Earth

[the picture above is what you wear to the separatist parliament]

Y/N POV.

I got myself dressed in the green dress Grievous bought me for this event. He waited for me to get dressed so he and I could go to the separatist council. It's like the senate, but a little smaller I think. I have to listen there to Dooku and a few others, and than he would announce me to the others. I have to tell a few plans about making Earth a trading center.

"Princess, how longer will your dress up show take, we need to go in a few minutes?" He said teasing. I put on my moms golden necklace with flowers, which fit perfectly on the outfit I have been wearing. I did my hair in two braids, and wore my Sith Cloak over it. My lightsaber in my inner pocket, and phone joining in. I grabbed my matching heels and followed my beloved one to the Elevator. 

The walk through metallic halls, made me rethink of what I should say. I have to give a speech, and I don't know how. I never been inside a parliament, or even a senate as big as on Coruscant. when inside the elevator we went to the Observation deck. I have been there for like 2 times now? Today will be the third time. I never have been this nervous.

"Y/N, you are shaking. I see you are nervous." He says, like it's the most casual thing ever. I looked at him with a straight face. "Yes, I never have to give orders in the Observation deck. I never felt that power before. I honestly hardly came there, do they even know I exist?" I say in a trembling voice, scared of what they are going to do.

Grievous laughed at me and coughed soon afterwards. He laughs about me? Am I that stupid. "Y/N, I told them you would be coming to the Observation deck today, this is your day Princess." He said holding my shoulder. A faint smile appeared and left soon after when the elevator doors opened. I saw some B1 Droids come to us, while we walked to the holo table part. I haven't really observed the place. I saw Droids controlling the ship, and pushing buttons. All so complicated.

"Sir, where do we have to go?" He asks and Grievous looked at me. "To Raxus Secundus." Grievous says in a low growl. The droids nodded. "Roger Roger." He said making me smile. They sound so cute when they say that. I walked down to the lower part of the platform to check on the Droids there, and saw so many buttons. I looked around and admired the view from outside. Hyperspace was beautiful.

I felt a stare behind me, so I looked back and saw Grievous looking at me. "Why are there so many buttons? It seems so complicated." I say clearly, and he coughed a bit. "Otherwise this giant ship will have a malfunction. There are handles and buttons and screens for everything you can think of." He says walking behind me and Droids keep working and pushing buttons.

"So they have shields?" I ask curious looking at him, he standing really close. "Yes, shields to protect every part of the ships, on inside and on outside." He answers me, taking deep heavy breaths. I looked walked to two Droids talking, and doing their work. "So even for shooting lasers?" I ask and he laughed at the face I made. Puppy eyes full of curiosity. "Yes, mostly for the front and the back, but deeper in the ship there are places to shoot from the sides were we need too." He answers and gave me a dead glance.

I looked out the window again and saw we jumped out of hyperspace again. Grievous went to the top platform and so did I. He gave a few orders to Droids and called out for me. "Y/N, we need to go to our ship now, are you coming or not?" He asks, making me look up from the view outside. "Of course General, I am coming." I say following him towards the elevator with three Magna Guards.

I got my own Magna Guard, and he did walk with me sometimes, mostly when Grievous was with us, and than mostly behind the both of us. Just to be secure no one attacks us from behind.

After our elevator ride we stepped out in the Hangar Bay and went to The Soulless One, well the newer version. We stepped in as soon as we saw the planet. Well, I never been talking like a speech kind, or even for big crowds like that. They are probably old and wise, and know what they are doing, and I don't know anything.