A Silent Message

There's one silent message that I wanted to convey you. Though I haven't put it in words, I believe you would have heard my heart, because you're right there.

" Hey Yashoda Nandan, wherever you live, may you always be surrounded with love; may you inspire every piece of creation on this planet; may you challenge, change & create history; may you live long, very long -- until the end of the time.

Govinda, whenever you are occupied by happiness, fame & victory, enjoy it to the fullest, celebrate it with your loved ones & people around. But whenever life gives you pain, struggle or tears, remember that there's one mad gopika roaming around the lanes of Brij, who will never say no to share your every agony.

Transfer all your sufferings to me & I will accept it as prasaad, for I have this habit of cherishing & embracing everything that's related to you irrespective of what it offers to me in return.

Hey Keshavaa..

May all the fruits of my prayers be yours, and all the pain in your destiny be mine!

May all the sweetness of my butter be yours, and all the scars of your battles be mine!

May all the flowers in my garden be yours, and all the thorns in your path be mine!

Hey Madhusudan, amidst all those golden palaces, beautiful consorts, royal gatherings, and game of thrones.. if you ever get a few minutes of breather, remember that somewhere far away in Brij, there's this crazy gang of gopikas whose sole reason to breathe is your existence. Only if that one thought brings a smile of solace on your moon like face, I'll believe this Gopika's life has found its meaning.

Hey Damodar, never forget that we are yours, and will remain so in our every birth. No matter where we are, whom we are with or what we are doing, our hearts & minds will always be occupied with a single thought -- Krishna."

While saying this, I internally surrendered my entire existence unto your lotus feet.

Maybe you heard this as well, like all the thousand other things running inside my head. Your face softened as you looked at me with moist eyes & a comforting smile that said :

"Pagli, your kaanha can never ever leave you. Even if you have slightest of doubt on this, then just ..

sneak into your heart,
I'll be there playing the flute!

search in your thoughts,
I'll be there breaking the pots!

scan your eyes,
and I'll be there like the moon in the dark skies!"

Ahh! That one look of yours is to die for! I can never forget how that one look conveyed all these unsaid words, that are now going to be my oxygen for the rest of my life.

As you waved a final good bye, all of us travelled with you as far as our tear filled eyes could. We all stood there in silence, watching until the vision of your golden chariot gradually disappeared. That day our souls travelled along with you, leaving nothing more than mere lifeless bodies in Brij.

We all were convinced that the boy who just left, was The future of Aryavarta and our little manmohan is still here somewhere, roaming around the streets of Brij, stealing butter & hearts.

Radhey radhey <3

The Diary Of a Gopika जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें