Chapeter 1

Christina POV:

I stand in front of Four, who I don't feel comfortable calling Tobias, watching him debate about wether to use the memory serum or not. I try to talk him out of it, to stay as the person that tris fell in love with.

But he won't listen, despite my protests he takes the vile and tilts it up into his mouth. For a moment nothing happens and I assume it won't work. Then his eyes glaze over and he slumps against the wall. Eyelids closing over his glazed pupils, he slouches on the floor.

I begin to panic. What if he took the wrong serum? I stay in this state of mind for a while until he jerks violently and stares blankly at me. If I recall correctly he will have basic knowledge but nothing personal. So basically a giant baby. Of course that's not much different than dealing with Zeke.

"Four?" I ask and he doesn't respond "Hey idiot!" He glances around and points to himself.

"Yes you, your name is Four." I say and he looks at me blankly. This is stupid. I haul him to his feet and keep a close eye on him as I lead him back to the Duantless compound. Now, how to explain this to Zeke? The poor kid just lost his brother I don't know how he'll take it if he loses his best friend too.

A/N

I know this chapter sucks but don't give up in me yet it gets better I promise.

Stay fluffy🐼