Chapter 5

BLM🖤

I hope you guys are staying safe. I also hope you'll enjoy this chapter- please let me know what you think.

After some time dancing and feeling each other's warm hot bodies against each other. Louis asks if they can go and sit down. He is quite thirsty and wanted to check on Niall. He had a feeling something wasn't right.

They weave their way through the crowd quickly to make it back to their booth. They continue to smile at each other as their hands tighten their grip.

When they finally reach the booth, Louis sees two alpha's arguing, becoming hesitant he slows down.

"Zee, Li what's going on?" They soon both stop arguing and look at Harry before looking down to the omega and wincing slightly when they realise they will have to explain where his friend has gone.

"Where's Niall??" Louis asks no longer scared when he understands they are Harry's friends. He stands looking at them, raising an eyebrow as he awaits his answer, heart pounding as he knew something felt off.

The two alpha's look at each other before Zayn looks down in shame and Liam huffs "Zayn here, said some nasty things." He goes on to explain in great detail everything that had happened. It's only then Louis and Harry realise Zayn is dripping wet.

Louis stands silently... blinking slowly trying to wrap his mind around what has just been said to him. As soon as he fully comprehends everything, his body fills with rage.

"You stupid brainless alpha. You have no idea what that boy has been through- correction you have no idea what any omega goes through. Because you have it easy- you don't have to think about going out alone or out at night because you know you can protect yourself. You don't need to deal with the sexual harassment and belittling because your an alpha. You don't have to pray, beg and wish you can make it, that you don't get hurt or killed. You think omegas just want to suck your dicks and get paid or try and steal... you think that when they were 5 that's what they wanted. And you think you chucking money in their faces and calling them whores doesn't hurt, doesn't break them down. You have no fucking idea of the pain and suffering omegas go through on a daily basis because of arrogant arseholes like you. So I'm telling you now, you best pray, beg and wish that nothings happened to my friend because if it did I will fucking kill you. I want to make one thing very clear you are to stay away from me and from Niall. We don't need people like you in our lives. Nice to know who your friends are Harry. I'm sorry but that date is off."

Without wasting anymore time Louis quickly turns and runs through the crowded place to get out to the street. His body is shaking as he tries to convince himself that everything will be fine.

Harry stares at his mates with a look of shock, Zayn continues to look shamed and guilty. "Nice going mate... well done. I cannot believe you were such a dick to Niall, you have no idea how excited he was to ask you about your buildings. I'm going to find Louis- you best be able to sort this out because I cannot lose that boy."

He is quick to leave and try to reach outside in time, hoping Louis hasn't gone too far. When he finally reaches the door he sees his omega talking to the body guard.

"Which direction did he run?" He hears as he joins Louis' side

"He was pretty distressed- I tried to stop him but he ran down there towards downtown."

Louis quickly thanks the alpha before he turns to begin his walk downtown.

"Lou, please don't shut me out. I don't condone or agree with anything Zayn did or said. Please just let me help you find Niall."