56: Faye

Tightly wrapping the bed sheet around herself, Faye walked across the hard wood floor towards the bathroom, watching as Tyron kept his back to her. It hadn't shocked her at first she'd been naked in bed with a man, but the more he kept his back turned, the more awkward and nervous she felt. Slipping inside the bathroom, she quickly shut the door and slumped against it before shimmying. She was overjoyed at being in her normal form.

Glancing at herself in the mirror, she felt like she was glowing, she felt alive and no matter how much she tried to calm herself, she could feel her heart pounding beneath her chest. Starting the shower and feeling the hot water bounce off her fingers, she grinned lightly. She was going to be fresh and clean, plus clean clothes, even if they were guys clothes she didn't care. She did find herself feeling slightly guilty, Tyron has spent money on clothes for a fairy and she wasn't one anymore.

Stepping inside the now steam filled shower, Faye took a deep breath and soaked up her surroundings, she didn't care if the bathroom wasn't neat and tidy, she was normal again. As she quickly washed her long locks, her thoughts drifted from her happiness to Tyron and how shocked he had been.

She wondered why he wouldn't look at her when she'd walked to the bathroom, he'd seen plenty of naked women hadn't he? Or was he bluffing? No, he wasn't, he'd been too sure of himself when he talked about her being a virgin, her naked form shouldn't have made him so...embarrassed? Nervous?

After she'd turned the shower off, she peaked her head out and found she'd forgotten to grab herself a towel. Grinning to herself, she was eager to see Tyron again. He hadn't acted shy in front of her at all, especially with the strip tease he'd performed the day before.

"Ty!" she yelled, hoping he'd hear her. She heard some shuffling and a light knock on the door.

"I'm still in the shower, but I need a towel," she yelled through the door.

He opened it slightly, keeping his eyes glued to the floor as she reached under the sink and pulled out a towel for her. Lifting his eyes momentarily, catching her gaze, he dropped his eyes again and was back out of the bathroom just as fast as he'd entered.

She really did make him nervous and that was something new to her. It gave her a power she'd never felt before. Tyron was the self assured male she knew from back home who thought so highly of themselves they were cocky and rude, but now...

Pulling Tyron's shirt over her head, she could faintly smell his scent and it made her smile. She'd been so consumed by the past two days because of her size, she hadn't been able to enjoy it until now. It was also rather strange to be pulling on his jeans...she'd never worn guy jeans before. She'd heard of boyfriend cut pants, but she wasn't sure this applied.

Reaching down and folding the pant legs up a bit so they fit her size a strange realization hit her, he was taller than her. This was not something she'd expected, on earth, elves were short...very short. Tyron was an elf and he was taller than Faye? A human? How was that possible?

Pulling her hair up in the towel, she stepped out of the bathroom and felt a slight chill as the cool air hit her fresh skin. Glancing around the room, she padded into the small kitchen and found Tyron standing at the counter, his head bowed.

Gripping at the hem of his shirt, she pulled it down a bit, for being a guy's shirt, it was rather snug and clung to her body more than she'd expected, however she couldn't ask Tyron to buy her more clothes. Maybe he could get his girl...Lita...to bring some more feminine clothing over.

Folding her arms across her chest, she took a few steps closer to Tyron.

"You okay?" she asked quietly, watching as he stiffened upon hearing her voice.