111: Tyron

The kiss quickly elevated into something more than he intended it to be and before Tyron knew what he was doing, he was pulling Faye up against his chest and kissing the breath straight out of her.

Her scent engulfed him, only making him hungrier for her. Ty had never felt this crazy over someone before, had never wanted anyone as much as he wanted Faye and it was slowly but surely driving him to insanity.

He constantly felt as though he was walking on the edge of a very steep cliff, his uncontrollable emotions threatening to push him off at any given moment. Since when was that like him? Being a prisoner to his own emotions, and all for a woman. A human woman.

A jolt ran up his back when her hands moved up his arms and it only made him kiss her harder. Their lips mingled and danced together like it was second nature and when he nipped at her bottom lip her gasp caught him off guard, shocking him back to reality.

"Sorry," He mumbled, lifting his head. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Slowly, with her vision slightly dazed, Faye shook her head. "No, you surprised me, that's all."

Ty had taken a step too far; after all, not a few days ago she'd never been kissed before, he couldn't throw her straight in to the deep end.

"I got carried away," He sighed, toying with a lock of her blonde hair. "Are you sure you've never kissed anyone before? You're pretty good at it."

Faye smiled up at him happily, her blue eyes lightening and her cheeks glowing in a way he'd never seen them before, "I have a very good teacher."

For a moment Ty stared at her, unable to look away. He'd never seen anyone quite as beautiful as Faye was, elf or not, and he had a hard time believing that she got zero attention back home on earth – the males had to be either blind or stupid.

Tyron kissed her once more, gentler this time, before stepping away and taking her hand again. "Let's keep moving. You can kiss me more once we get there."

A mischievous glint shone in her eye and she bit down onto her bottom lip hard. "I like that idea,"

Tyron was sure he'd stopped breathing; Faye was the most alluring woman he'd met, whether she was trying to be or not.

He tugged on her hand hard, urging her forward. "If you keep looking at me like that we're not going to make it very far."

Her light chuckle sounded at his back, "Why not?"

"You don't want to know," Tyron huffed, "It'll make your face the same colour as the leaves." Though, that wasn't necessarily a bad thing – Tyron secretly liked it when he made her blush.

"I don't care, I want to know."

Stubborn; just like she always was. Raising his face to the sky, Ty suppressed a sigh. Was he ever going to win against her, even over something like this? Probably not. He was so weak against her sometimes, it was pathetic.

Ty shot her a quick glance over his shoulder, "If you don't stop looking at me like that and biting your lip in that damn sexy way, I'm not going to be able to stop at just kissing you...and then you'll really blush, Katinar."

He knew her stammer was coming before she could open her mouth, "W-What does that mean...?"

Ty shrugged, "I think it means something like...kitten, in English. It's a baby wild cat anyway and personally, I think it suits you perfectly."