five

songhee and her family got back from a night out, stuffed but refreshed

songhee and her family got back from a night out, stuffed but refreshed. songhee made her way to her room and flopped on her bean bag.

jeno walked in and flopped on her bed, earning himself an unimpressed look from his sister that read 'flop on your own bed, fatass'.

"what is it?" songhee sighed.

"hey hey hey - don't be so dismissive right upfront, heehee," jeno sat upright. "i was just going to ask you about how your day went!" he defended himself.

"oh good i thought you were about to strike me a deal like last time," songhee said, relieved.

"you still haven't given me ten dollars though," jeno said expectantly, his hand out for the money.

"dammit. LATER, I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU LATER," songhee grumbled.

"aka never," jeno concluded with a sigh. "but anyway, how was your day?"

"alright," songhee considered a thought. "pretty good actually."

"did you meet any stuck ups?"

"no, i only really talked to like one person the entire day," songhee said matter-of-factly.

jeno crossed his arms sternly. "hmm ok. who?"

"does it matter?" 

"of course it doesn't matter, unless they're a BOY," jeno lashed out unexpectedly.

"there you go, quoting gru again," songhee laughed. "is he your favourite disney princess or something?"

"hey, don't disrespect my man like that!" jeno scolded her. "so is this person you talked to a guy or a girl?"

"a guy," songhee stated.

"WHAT," jeno jumped up in shock. "LAST TIME I CHECKED, YOU CAN'T EVEN HAVE A NORMAL CONVERSATION WITH A GIRL, LET ALONE A GUY!"

"people change," songhee flicked her hair. "plus, does the fact that they're a guy or girl really impact my social skills that much?"

"ugh, ok, whatever. so you two are like friends, or something?"

"yeah."

"ok," jeno said, calculating the boy's chances with songhee.

"what?" songhee snapped.

"nothing," jeno said it like there was definitely nothing wrong.

songhee sighed. "look, i only just met him, he's a nice dude and we're friends, it's not like i have a crush on him, and neither does he."

jeno rolled his eyes. "oh, heehee. you say that now but you'll be all over him in a matter of months - i mean - WEEKS."

jeno crept up to songhee's ear and dropped to a whisper, like he was saying something extremely scandalous. "days, even."