fifteen

"look, why don't you just kill him and the inheritance will all be yours!" jisung recited

"kill who?" jeno walked in on songhee and jisung practicing for their performance.

"jeno, we're practicing!" songhee huffed as jeno disrupted them again.

"jeno hyung, are you sure you aren't doing this on purpose?" jisung cocked an eyebrow.

"maybe i am," jeno admitted. 

"ah, just gooo," songhee whined and got up to push jeno out the door.

"dad just came back with ice cream," jeno said before he left.

jisung and songhee exchanged a look for only a second before they both darted out of songhee's room and down the stairs.

"ice cream!!" songhee lept down the last three steps. she hugged her dad who was putting away some groceries. "what flavour?"

"chocolate, of course!" kihwan winked, pointing to the tub on the table.

two large helpings were excavated from the tub and jeno watched as the two kids gleefully rushed back upstairs with their icecream.

he laughed. "cute."

"they are," kihwan grinned, chucking jeno a few bags of chips. "put these in the pantry, hm?"

jeno stuffed the chips high in the pantry, somewhere songhee wouldn't be able to reach even by jumping. 

~

one hour later, jeno went back in to disrupt jisung and songhee again.

instead of the two working, he found them both sprawled across songhee's bed, on their phones.

"i thought you guys were 'working'," jeno scoffed.

"we finished," songhee said without looking away from her phone.

jeno sat himself down in between the two where they lay. jisung looked up from his phone at jeno with a questioning face.

the two boys studied each others' faces.

"i'm hungry, i'll get us some snacks," songhee got up and left the room for the kitchen, in search of food, leaving jeno and jisung alone. jisung sat up to face jeno.

"hyung are you trying to spy on us?" jisung blurted.

"yes," jeno admitted without hesitation. jisung was taken aback.

"what, why?"

"do you like songhee?" jeno challenged.

"i-" jisung was shocked by his sudden question. "n-no? i don't..."

"are you sure about that," jeno imitated john cena, which made jisung laugh nervously.

"yes i'm sure," jisung stated firmly.