seventeen

"lee donghyuck, where are youuu?" songhee called him through her phone

"ok, ok, i'm nearly there!" 

songhee's phone line ended and donghyuck appeared around the corner with light jog. a light grin settled on his face when songhee waved at him.

"we waited a whole two minutes for you," jisung chuckled, patting him on the shoulder as if to flex his height. donghyuck glanced up with an arched brow then laughed. 

"come on let's go eat," songhee linked arms with jisung and waved a hand for donghyuck to follow.

the three sat down at a circular table in the outside area of the pizza place jisung recommended. it was warm out today and the pleasant smell of spring was evident. 

"how many slices can you guys usually eat?" songhee asked, flipping through the menu.

"oh i could eat a whole pizza if i was really hungry," jisung said nonchalantly, "and i just happen to be really hungry right now," he laughed.

donghyuck shrugged. "for me... it depends as well." he pat his stomach. "i think i can have at least six today."

"you guys are literal gods how do you eat that much," songhee was amazed. "wow, i aspire."

"how many do you usually eat?" jisung asked.

"like, five is the most i've ever had," songhee admitted. "i don't know why, my stomach basically shuts down at four, so i usually have three or four then snack on something after."

"pathetic," donghyuck scoffed jokingly and jisung laughed at songhee's slightly triggered face.

"so, if jisung wants a whole one, you can have six, i can have four, let's just pick a different type of pizza each and get those, yeah?" songhee decided.

"i'll get margherita," jisung said without looking at the menu.

"hawaiian for me," donghyuck said without looking at the menu either.

"i'll get a..." songhee studied the menu. "ooh there's popcorn chicken pizza yes we're getting that."

"then that's settled," jisung laughed then narrowed his eyes. "but no hogging one pizza flavour for yourself, we gotta share."

"cool," donghyuck said, reclining in his seat. songhee called over a waiter and ordered the three pizzas, along with a drink for each of them. the waiter, who was undeniably handsome flashed a charming smile over his shoulder as he walked away. he couldn't be any much older than the three of them.

songhee failed to notice the irritation etched in both of the boys' faces.

the three exchanged some chatter over their cans of soda as they waited for their pizza, which came quickly.

the three platters of pizza were set down by the same waiter, who skilfully slipped a napkin onto songhee's lap and left. jisung, who was preoccupied with the steaming pizza, didn't notice.