Farewell

⚠️ (i will be putting ⚠️s before and 💔s after. watch out for them) self harm, blood, uh... spoiler alert... death.... hahahha

edit: had to change skeppys last name hahahah

Darryl's POV

Every day's the same.

I wake up, take care of my dogs, of myself, work on my server, get trolled by Skeppy or record a video with him, maybe edit, then go back to bed.

Nothing has really changed.

My roommate moved out a while ago. Her girlfriend asked her to move in with her and I was happy for them. A week later, she told me she's now engaged. How lucky.

I wish I had someone to be with. Hold hands with, kiss with, cuddle with, be comfortable with.

But to be honest, I hate myself.

Ever since I was a kid, I hated myself. It got worse when I realized I was gay.

I told my parents.

Everything went to hell.

Saying I was a mistake. How I shouldn't be alive right now. I should die.

I finally moved out and still after years, I'm a 24 year old man crying myself to sleep of how pathetic I am.

Want proof? Ask my stream.

The stupid memes they keep donating. They think it doesn't get to me, but it does.

What hurts even worse? When Skeppy continues with them.

He just doesn't stop.

Every day, he asks to record with me. It's either me and him doing a Skyblock world, a money event, or just him trolling me in general.

"You are just so easy to troll Bad!"

"Such a small brain!"

"Are you slow in the head?"

"I swear he has irl bad ping!"

And they are all getting to me. Again, what hurts even more? I fell in love with the stupid muffin.

And it's getting worse.

Every day I wish something will change. I wish for a good day. A day Im not being trolled, a day I can make joyful memories with my friends, a day I can finally be happy.

But it's never going to happen.

⚠️ ⚠️

Slice.

"I think that's enough for today." I hum, pleased as I watch the red liquid slowly slide down my wrist from 5 different cuts. It feels nice. The feeling of relief when the pain hits my body.

I stand up from the bathroom floor and walk over to the dink. I turn on the sink and quickly clean my cuts before anything drastic happens. After that, I clean the razor and hide it away in the cabinet. I lower my sleeves over my wrist

💔 💔

I hear barking outside the room and I turn off the sink. I slowly make my way over and open the door to see rat jumping around in circles. When her eyes land on me, she stops and tilts her head, letting out a small whine.

She knows something is wrong. I shake my head and force a small smile before making my way to my room. I hear small pads behind me, indicating Lucy is following me.