You Seem Happy

i just saw a soft gay tiktok and now i feel lonely af. if my future dont consist of a cute ass boy who will love me sm and i love them sm too, i cry. i just want cuddles and kisses plz crying rn dhmu
——/

You are a viewer. Nothing is new. You wake up feeling like shit in the morning (aka like 2 in the afternoon) and you watch Skeppy videos.

Skeppy uploads, like usual, and you watch it. You don't think much about it. Until it gets to the end.

"Skeppy! Stop! I am not bald! You've seen what I look like! I have hair!" Bad complains and he flies up to Skeppy's character and punches him, not able to hurt him since they were both in gamemode.

Skeppy giggles, that adorable, little giggle everyone loves so much. "What if they are Photoshopped, huh?"

Bad sighs for a few seconds, grumbling slightly. His character head moves, and then looks back at Skeppy. They are silent for a few seconds, then Bad chirps up. "Then meet up with me, Skeppy. Then you can see that I really have hair."

Skeppy laughs, thinking it's probably a joke. "Okay, bet."

Then they start up another conversation. No one thinks about it.

You end the video and close the app. The day goes by like usual, but an hour later after the video, you hear your phone buzz. You check it. It's a Tweet by BadBoyHalo himself.

BadBoyHalo @/SaintsofGames 2s
@/Skeppy The offer is still up. I wasn't kidding, you muffin >.<
89 comments 34 retweets 1,307 likes

You quickly like and reply to the Tweet. You have no idea how to feel. You refresh your Twitter to see if Skeppy will reply. After a few seconds, he does.

—Skeppy @/Skeppy 3s
wait what? dms rn
108 comments 53 retweets 2,405 likes

Twitter is going crazy. For hours, time goes incredibly slow. People are theorizing what's happening and what the hell was going on. What Skeppy really going to meet up with Bad? Well, we sure hope. You love them, shipping them (not too crazy, duh). Their friendship is to die for and you would do anything to have someone like BadBoyHalo or Skeppy.

Time ticks by, hours turned into a day.

Twitter brushes off what's happened, but not forgetting it. Soon every other fan on other social media is spreading it around and people don't know what to expect.

Skeppy uploads again and as well as A6D uploading randomly. You continue your next day as usual. BadBoyHalo retweets some fanart, DreamTeamTwitter has another drama crisis, and Technoblade is still gone.

Your phone buzzes. A Tweet by Skeppy. Your heart stops.

Skeppy @/skeppyextra 1s
guys :)
[imagine of Skeppy's car on the highway. The sun is up and buildings are around him. On the side, you can see that Skeppy's phone connected wirelessly and he is on a call with BadBoyHalo. You can tell because the contact name is "Bald Man". The call has been going for an hour and 22 minutes. Nothing else is shown. No signs, billboards, nothing to show where he was.]
98 comments 76 retweets 1,295 likes

You scroll to the replies. Comment after comment, people are freaking out. This came out of nowhere. Then it clicks after you read a comment.

yeeting kids everyday @/yeetthatbaby 2m
guys, yesterday in his video bad proposed they meet. NOW ITS THE NEXT DAY AND SKEPPY IS ON THE ROAD CALLING BAD FOR LIKE AN HOUR!? GUYS PLEASE DONT GIVE MY HOPES UP
0 comments 3 retweets 48 likes

The tweet has a point. There is no other proof of something else happening. But, no one is sure. People make their fanfics, theories, and go on with their day.