A Love So Beautiful

nvm >.> bbh only has one doggo, lucy :,) pretend only lucy was there in my past oneshots >.>

also, u guys can start requesting now :,) just plz request one (like one request per person) at a time and once i get to urs, u can request again :p
———

@/boppeen: "I got a idea but I'm not sure if you'll see this but, i was wondering if you could do the thing when skeppy makes a song for bad? i think the song "a love so beautiful" english version would be perfect atleast, <33"

I Like You So Much, You'll Know It (我多喜欢你,你会知道) - A Love So Beautiful OST [English Cover] by Ysabelle
———-

Zak's POV

My leg trembles as I stare at the screen in front of me. My monitor lights up with a Google Docs of lyrics I created for a song. My guitar is strapped around my back and my fingers fumble with the cords.

I plan on confessing today. On who? Bad, obviously. Who'd you expect? Stupid idots.

I plan on taking Darryl out on a nice picnic at the park and there I sing the song for him. He knows I play guitar and drums, but he doesn't know what is coming.

I asked him out last week. He thankfully said yes, with his cheeks blushing pink and his lips curling up into a large smile.

And now, here I am, waiting for the time to pass for our date and I'm rehearsing quietly.

——

No One's POV

Darryl sits at his desk, scrolling through different pictures on Google to see what people wear on a first date. He goes to his closet and scans through shirts and pants, determining what a good match would be.

After a while, he chooses a nice red flannel with some nice black skinny jeans. He slips them on and smiles at himself through the mirror, thinking Zak will like it.

He checks the time and it's almost 7 pm. The time which Zak said to get ready by.

He walks to his bathroom and cleans himself up.

Zak is in his room, fumbling with his PC and panicking about different events that can occur. His mind rushes through different scenarios as he shuts down his computer and finds a nice blue jacket with light grey skinny jeans. He slips on some sneakers and brushes his hair up. He smiles at his final look and walks out of the room with his guitar packed up, wallet, phone, and keys.

He meets Darryl in the living room and they both freeze once they spot each other. Zak blushes at the sight of Darryl. "Wow... y-you look really good..." He whispers, scratching the back of his neck.

Darryl's eyes widen and he hides his face. "Thank you. You look really cute as well..."

The two giggle and Zak swings the guitar onto his back. He grabs his picnic basket all set up in the kitchen and Darryl follows him out of the house. The two pack up in the car and drive off to a park.