Pesky Demon

@/Mekkee_: "Idea: Darryl is the guardian of the heaven so he's like a big angel that protects gates from demons

@/Mekkee_: "Idea: Darryl is the guardian of the heaven so he's like a big angel that protects gates from demons. Zak is a REALLY SMALL demon (but they can change forms) friend with Vin and Clay and they always mess up with Darryl trying to enter in the heaven. But Darryl and Zak some way fell in love. (and meet each other on purpose and things like that) So, basically Zak and Darryl are betraying their kingdoms... Vin finds out... what will happen? :)"

okok this is cute like rly cute. but, ima change up some things if u dont mind :)
——

i really wish wattpad could separate notifications like books i have in my library for updates and notifications from my own books (like comments and likes)

———

No One's POV

"Darryl, this is the fourteenth time you had to go check on the gates! Are you sure there isn't anything wrong? Do I need to send someone with you?" George sighs, an angel living up in heaven like Darryl. He is in charge of making sure angels are doing their jobs and fixing mistakes if needed. Like, Darryl's boss.

Darryl is one of the few angels who are powerful. Based on their power, they help guard the many gates around heaven to avoid demons and other monsters from getting through.

"Look, I got an alert on my phone and I had to check it out! I have no idea what it is!" Darryl sighs, crossing his arms as his long, white robe with gold trim along the edges hanging behind him, his large, feathered wings hovering against his back. In addition, a nice, golden halo hovers over his head. None of the angels have attached wings. If they wanted, they could make them disappear.

"Look, this is getting old and if this continues, I may need to send someone with you. If this same creature keeps pestering us, we may need to banish them." George sighs, a scroll appearing in his hand and he starts to write something with a feather.

The older angel's heart skips a beat. "O-Okay... but, is banishing them really necessary?"

George nods. He raises his hand and slips his glasses back over his eyes. "Yes, Darryl. We've done this before. Plus, it's just a pesky demon. Now, you may leave."

Darryl nods, bowing his head and saying farewell. The sad angel stretches his wings and flies out of the large, white building. He sighs, traveling back to the large, familiar, golden gates where he met him.

He looks around, making sure no one was around, and he slips through the gates. He locks them up before anything could happen and he flies forward. The wind and clouds fill up the light blue sky as Darryl lands onto the clouds and walks down the pathway created.