Oak Tree Climb

almost 5k reads wtf!?!? r u guys ok in the head?

also, ummmm... someone out there wanna be my editor? i make a lot of mistakes and maybe someone out there can point them out? plz? u dont have to, this is just if someone wants to >.> okok thx u byeeee

@/SkeppyStanhehe requested: "I has an idea: What if they climb the biggest oak tree and watch the stars together or enjoy the view of the city and one of them nearly falls but the other catches them"

——-

Zak's POV

I sigh and click publish. My video is finally going up. This might take some time.

I groan and stretch in my chair, my arms going up as I hear a couple pops. "Oh my god I'm so bored." I whisper as I remove my headphones and leave my PC to upload the video. I remove myself from my chair and make my way out of my room. I walk over to the room ahead of me and knock.

I hear a french voice telling me to go inside and I do. I open the door to see Vincent sitting in his chair. "Hey Skeppy. You need anything?" He asks, sliding one of his headphones from his ear.

I shrug, walking over to his bed behind him and sitting down at the end. "I don't know. I'm really bored right now. Just finished uploading my 2nd video." I say.

"Well, oof. I'm live streaming right now. How about you ask Bad? I'm pretty sure he isn't busy." Vincent says as he moves his hand back go his headphones. Just then he turns back to me. "Didn't you tell me yesterday that you wanted to show Bad something?" Vincent raises an eyebrow.

My eyes widen, "Oh yeah! I totally forgot! I should see if he's free right now!"

I smile and thank Vincent. I leave his room in a hurry and shut the door behind me. I run down the hall to Darryl's door and knock.

Nothing.

Then I hear horrible beatboxing from inside the room. I giggle and pull out my phone to look at the time. 10:20 PM. (ngl i miss bad beatboxing ('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ') )

"Wow." I roll my eyes and just walk in.

I see Darryl sitting in his chair with his hands over his mouth, beatboxing to Drop the Bass. I don't think he hears me because he had headphones over his ears. Maybe playing something.

I close the door behind me and walk over to Darryl's bed. I lay down on my stomach and place my chin on top of my crossed arms. I watch Darryl with amusement as he continues to make music.