10 Left

@/JazzyScares: "These are some books I'm working on for Skephalo themed like but here you can have them- Zak and Darryl are part of the last 10 people living on earth (they're both roommates with A6D"

oooooooo o.O i decided to add some things to make them interesting :) sorry if its rly short >.>

———-

No One's POV

No one knew it was coming. Everything went downhill. Due to an accident at a laboratory, a demon creature was created and it had the power to spread the evil-like form to other creatures that they bite. Within a few days, only 10 people in the world are left.

The world is in chaos. Skeppy just wanted to record videos and now here he is, sneaking his way back home to return with new food and medical supplies.

Buildings are destroyed and hundreds of black, devil-like creatures cover the skies. Thankfully, after experiencing, he figured out the creatures couldn't hear. But, they had really good eyesight and they could fly or run really fast.

Skeppy huffs, hiding under a porch, a street away from their broken house, watching as the creatures in different sizes, fly around the world.

He tries to find an opening, making sure the coast is clear before making a break for it. He across the street and runs inside the house up ahead. He closes the door behind him and runs to the backyard. He tightens his straps from the backpack around him as he peeks through the sliding glass doors to see no demons in sight. Just in front of him, the backyard is next to his home backyard.

Skeppy slides the door open and he runs across the grass, grabbing onto the edge of the fence and jumping over with ease. He gained a lot of strength and flexibility due to the end of the war.

He hops onto his backyard and he looks up to see his glass doors. There, A6D and BadBoyHalo are in the kitchen, chatting at the table as they mess around with papers. Skeppy walks up to the porch and before he could tap the glass, Bad suddenly finds him and he jumps up from his chair. It causes A6D to jump in surprise as the oldest boy runs around the dining table and slides the glass doors open. Skeppy smiles and he feels himself being pulled inside and into a hug.

"Oh Bad... Hello to you too..." Skeppy chuckles, wrapping his arms around the taller man as A6D rolls his eyes playfully and closes the door that Bad forgot to lock.

"Oh, my goodness Skeppy! You had me so worried!" Bad sighs and he pushes Skeppy back slightly, bringing his face forward and covering his cheeks with kisses. It causes Skeppy to giggle and his cheeks to heat up.

"You guys are so gay." A6D crosses his arms, smirking at the two.

Bad pulls away and glares at the french man. "Oh shush it, french man. I was just really worried." Bad huffs and crosses his arms.

A6D laughs, making Skeppy slip his backpack full of supplies off of his shoulders and setting it down on the ground beside him. Then he walks up to Bad and wraps an arm around his shoulder, grinning and poking his cheek. "Aw, I think it's cute you were worried." Bad removes his hands and takes a peek at the smaller boy, his cheeks heating up.

"I'll put this away. You two go rest." A6D picks up the bag and flicks Skeppy's forehead before walking into the kitchen.

Skeppy gasps, acting offended as the small bit of pain lingers on his forehead for a bit. "Hey! Don't hurt my muffin!" Bad huffs and slightly glares at A6D who's laughing.

Skeppy just giggles again, feeling Bad's arms wrap around his waist. He feels a small peck on his forehead. "Aw, did he hurt you?"

Skeppy hears A6D gag from the kitchen. "Go flirt in your room! I'm trying to unpack here!" The two look at each other and let out a small laugh.

WC: 670