Stabs Girl

@/Breadd101: "Maybe a yandere thingy idk haven't seen much of em and theyre fun to read"@/WingedBlackAngel: "Maybe a yandere au? Where Zak suddenly bumps into Darryl and started falling in love with him, one day he sees Darryl talking to a girl

@/WingedBlackAngel: "Maybe a yandere au? Where Zak suddenly bumps into Darryl and started falling in love with him, one day he sees Darryl talking to a girl... Zak becomes jealous and wants to kill her and whoever goes near him"

——

⚠️ death, pretty much yandere stuff

Zak's POV

My dream is to be able to be held by him. Having his arms wrapped around me as we kiss. I knew we were meant to be together once I bumped into him while in the school halls. I was walking to my next class and I stumbled into him. He caught my arm before I fell and my heart immediately latched onto him.

Now, every day I watch him. I stay far from him so he doesn't notice me. I've never liked anyone before and he made everything change.

I love the wat his bright, green eyes light up whenever he's happy and the way his light brown hair flows in the wind. It's adorable when his pale cheeks heat up under the sun, my favorite part about him maybe.

I've never talked to him after that moment. I try to, I really do. Whenever I'm about to try and talk to him, something always happens. Either the bell rings or a classmate beats me to him.

I think he's sort of popular. I mean, a lot of girls fancy him, which doesn't seem right. He's mine.

Watching from around the corner, he's talking to someone. A girl to be exact. I send death glares towards her, but she doesn't notice. I have to admit, she's sort of pretty. Pretty blonde hair with bright blue eyes. Ugh, makes me gag.

She giggles at something he says, making him smile and awkwardly scratch the back of his neck. She holds her books closer, purposefully pushing her chest up. I growl quietly and feel anger boil up inside of me.

If this was some type of anime, the fire in my eyes would cause this school to burn. Thankfully, due to his innocence, I don't think he got the hints she dropped.