White Wedding [2/2]

part 2 :)
also ive never rly been to a wedding so idk how they work
——-

No One's POV

After telling everyone about the engagement, they went to work on planning the wedding. They did agree on a specific date though; October 15th. Just a few months away.

Currently, Zak and Darryl were live on Zak's Twitch. Zak was sitting in Darryl's lap, watching as the stream chat zooms by. Darryl hums as he brushes though Zak's soft hair with his other arm wrapped around his waist.

Zak sighs and leans his head against Darryl's shoulder. "So, we are thinking of October 15th to be the wedding date and we have no idea how weddings work."

Zak reads a few messages. Many agree on the date and talk about how adorable it was. Many new fans didn't understand what the date meant, thankfully some viewers helped with the confusion.

"Well, we've been to weddings but never planned a wedding before. This is going to be a struggle, but it's going to be worth it." Darryl giggles as he pecks Zak's cheek.

Zak nods and smiles. Many fans asked if they could be invited to the wedding. Zak laughs and shakes his head, "If we invited you all to the wedding, it would be chaos!"

The fans beg, saying that they would behave but obviously they couldn't go. Zak and Darryl have their fun messing with fans. It was like then during the months whenever they would stream.

Months go by and they continue to plan. They talk with their parents, asking for the best locations and the guest list. Zak obviously writes down his friends and Darryl helps him.

Their friends help as well. Since it was a wedding, the group talked about bachelor parties. It was a wild call. Everyone was debating who goes with who and how it would work.

Soon, they finally obtained a list and it was up to the two groups to create the best bachelor parties for Zak and Darryl for when the time came.

Darryl and Zak looked through different venues and locations in Florida to have their wedding. Since their families lived in Florida, and other states were pretty expensive, they settled with the chaotic state.

After looking through beaches, forests, huge-indoor venues, and many other locations, they agreed to have the wedding in a nice, tropical venue. It was indoors and the aisle where the main wedding happens has nice vines and trees growing on the sides and roof. The venue coordinator agreed to create the best wedding for the two boys.

(ima time skip to the bachelor parties >.> idk what im doing)

A week before the wedding. Families and friends are getting ready to fly over to Florida and the whole gang is settled in a huge house. There were rooms for everyone.

Everyone was downstairs in the living room, the TV playing in the background as everyone gets ready to take their own fiancé out in town for the day.

Zak's group consisted (IM SO SORRY IF I FORGET SOMEONE >.>) of Dave, Finn, Mega, Vurb, Spifey, and Harvey.

Darryl's group consisted of Clay, George, Nick, Callahan, and Vincent.

Clay walks in front of his group and claps his hands. It startles everyone and they all look up at him. "Alright! Let's head out now! Our ride should be here in a few seconds and I don't want to waste any time here!"

Darryl smiles and nods, "Sounds good. Just, whatever you guys planned, please don't let there be alcohol."

Vincent sneers and laughs, "You think there wouldn't be? I'm now old enough to drink! Of course, there's going to be drinks!" The group cheers and Darryl just groans.