A Little Too Late

lol longest chap yet
——

⚠️ Heartbreak, sadness, (depression?)

No One's POV

Just the simple sound of his voice makes Bad's heart flutter. The giggles that form a smile on his face. The smile that lights up his day.

What's not to love? The boy was perfect in Bad's eyes.

3 years they have known each other. Bad didn't think much of his odd feelings towards the other, until about a year ago. He used to ignore it; his heart thumping, his stomach twisting, his cheeks heating up.

Now he understands. He has fallen head over heels for the boy.

A simple boy that plays Minecraft with him, brightening up his day every day. Every troll, every apology, every banter, every song-duet, every love; he wishes to be more with Skeppy.

Though, they are just friends. Best friends. Super close friends that flirt all the time.

Oh, how much his heart breaks, hearing his friend deny every donation about the two.

"So, you and Bad dating? Or just homies?"

A laugh. The laugh of "LMFAO." Skeppy always denies it. "No." Then the conversation changes.

Bad has read a few fanfics. He cried at many. The sad angst always kills him. But, the thought of being by Skeppy's side and giving him a large number of hugs and kisses causes him to melt.

He should confess. He wants to. But, something deep, down inside him knows something bad is going to happen.

——

"Bad, I swear, that boy is head-over-heels for you! I mean, you guys are so oblivious with one another!" Dream scoffs in TeamSpeak. Dream and Bad, sitting in TS alone. Oh, how much Bad needs if.

"I guess, but he always denies it. Like, whenever Skephalo is brought up, he sounds disturbed... I don't think he likes me back, Dream..." Bad is slouched in his chair, fiddling with his hoodie strings as he stares at his keyboard. Most importantly, why would be even like someone like me? Look at me... I'm fat... my body is weak... I'm not good looking... I don't have any talent... I just have Rat...

"Sure Bad. Whatever. But, I am just telling you, I think confessing to him will create a whole new chapter in your life! He 100% likes you back!" Oh, how wrong the green blob would be.

Bad sits, contemplating whether he should or not. He was going to record with Skeppy in about two hours. "I'll think about it. Maybe I'll tell him. I feel like he deserves to know."

Dream cheers, making Bad chuckle. "You better tell me how it goes! If something bad happens, tell me straight away and I'll beat the living shit out of Skeppy."

"Language!"

——-

"Buddy has joined the channel."

Bad's breath hitches, causing his leg to suddenly slowly shake. He nervously taps on his desk, hearing a familiar voice perk up. "Hi Bad! How are you!?"

Besides all the nervousness, Bad smiles softly. Again, his heart twists. "Hey, Skeppy. I'm doing alright, what about you?" He stares at his Minecraft launcher, seeing his TeamSpeak open.

"I'm doing good! You ready to record?" Skeppy hums, clicking away at his keyboard.

Bad freezes suddenly. His lips are slightly parted as he was about to say 'alright' but remembered what Dream said.