Robot's Heart

@/BunnyChara: "ok hear me out, bad or skeppy is a detroid the other is a human and they work together and fall in love but it's complicated because it's not really common for detroits and humans to love each other :,)"

_____

No One's POV

Skeppy's cheeks heat up, watching as the robot friend in front of him slips on his own hoodie. Bad slips his head through and tucks on the sleeves. "It feels warm. Is that good?" Bad asks, turning and raising an eyebrow.

Skeppy nods, smiling and giving a thumbs up. "Yes, it's a hoodie. It's meant to keep you warm." His heart skips a beat as the robot smiles warmly. He mentally shakes his head, Stop, he's a robot for crying out loud. You can't possibly be falling for him...

"Are you okay Skeppy? You seem lost." Bad notices Skeppy's face acting up, showing discomfort and worry.

But, Skeppy's face quickly changes into a happy and relaxing mood. "I'm good! Just got caught up in my thoughts."

Bad nods, "Alright. I will be preparing your dinner now. Anything specific in mind?" Skeppy shakes his head, allowing the robot to just proceed into the kitchen and start up something random.

It gives time for Skeppy to mentally cry and throw himself onto the couch, "Stupid... stupid... stupid..."

Bad is his co-worker. A robot that the company gives to each employee. Every robot was the same, but having different looks, voices, personalities, and tasks.

Bad is meant to help Skeppy during work. Follow him around, helping him with tasks, and doing chores for him.

But Skeppy was having mixed feelings about the robot. Ever since the two got together, he would slowly realize Bad talked like a human. Not just from his voice, but his words. Many times, he would say things no robot would say. Bad would talk about how he feels and how he can somewhat feel emotions.

To make it even worse, Skeppy might be falling in love with the robot.

"Skeppy, I made you dinner." Bad walks in, hoodie still on him making Skeppy blush slightly. The smaller boy thanks the robot and proceeds to the kitchen.

"If you want, you can go to sleep now. I might just eat this then go to bed. We have a busy day tomorrow." Skeppy smiles, making Bad nod.

"Alright, Skeppy. Good night." Bad walks out of the room, allowing Skeppy to take a peek at his neck to find an outline of his charging port just above the hood.