He Doesn't Deserve You

@/WingedBlackAngel: "Hmm maybe I have an idea? Zak has a boyfriend but then he cheated on him with another girl

@/WingedBlackAngel: "Hmm maybe I have an idea? Zak has a boyfriend but then he cheated on him with another girl... Then Darryl decides to stay with him until he finds out what happened-"

——-

Zak's POV (3rd Person)

Something was odd about Zak's boyfriend. For the past few weeks, he kept acting suspiciously. Zak thought it was nothing, brushing it off as nothing happened.

For a while now, he's been going to the store, even though they have food in the fridge. When he would come back, he looks different. Nothing about him in person changed, but his emotions looked different, like he was happier.

One day, he decided to follow his boyfriend. Jason was his name.

Like usual, Zak would be editing in his room and Jason would knock and say he was going to get groceries. Zak obtained this opportunity and acted the same. He watched as Jason disappeared.

Quickly, Zak shuts off his PC and slips his shoes on. Then, he hears the front door open and shut. Zak shuts off the lights and grabs his car keys before sprinting out of the house. Jason's car was already driving away and Zak gets in his car.

He follows Jason, making sure he couldn't be seen so he stays a few feet back.

Jason passes the stores, making Zak's stomach flip and his heart starts to beat. He bites his bottom lip and his grip on the steering wheel tightens. He knew something was up.

He follows as Jason drives into a neighborhood, one Zak has no idea about and he is uncertain about the new surroundings.

Jason pulls up onto the driveway of a nice two-story white house. Zak parks down the road, eyes glued onto the man as he watches Jason shut off the car and gets out.

Jason walks up to the front house and knocks. Zak feels his heart slowly crumble as the front door opens, revealing a beautiful girl with blonde hair. The two hug and suddenly the two start to make out.

Zak's tears slowly start to show and his face is now filled with pain. His heart is broken into a million pieces. He was right. Something was off.

Jason didn't love him. He loved her. He cheated on him. He watches as she pulls Jason inside and the door slams shut. Zak's mind is filled with horror and he slams his forehead against the steering wheel, making the horn go off and scare him.

He groans and curses, wiping the tears from his eyes and starts his car up again, driving off back home.

——