Pocky Sticks

@/SkeppyStanhehe requested: "

@/SkeppyStanhehe requested: "...Pocky game.."

sorry if its super short >.>

——-

Darryl's POV

I hum to myself, slightly singing along to a Faster song as I skim through the aisle of the snack section.

Skeppy asked me to buy some snacks and now here I am. My shopping cart is almost halfway full with chips, drinks, candy, and a blanket as I continue my hunt for more snacks.

As I grab another packet of gummy bears, a box catches my eyes. Pocky is written on the box and I hum curiously. I walk over and grab the box, "Hm.. these look good."

I grab a couple boxes and toss them in the cart. Soon I'm satisfied with what I have and I make my way to the front of the store.

—-

"Skeppy! I'm home!" I cheer as I enter the house. Footsteps start to get louder as I close the door behind me.

"Bad!" I look up and see a muffintop running my direction. I smile bit then my eyes widen as I notice he isn't stopping. Oh no.

"Skeppy! No! I have stuff in my hands!" I shout as I suddenly don't know what to do. Within a matter of seconds, my grocery bags are on the ground and in my arms in a small potato. I sigh in disbelief as I look down to see Skeppy burying his face in my chest.

I smile at his adorableness. "Oh my goodness Skeppy..." I hear him giggle, making my heart flutter. "Please tell me you set up everything for our movie night."

I feel Skeppy start to slip out of my arms. I let him go and soon he is on his feet. He has a large smile on his face. "Yep! I got the blankets and pillows up with the movies ready to play!"

I grin and pick up the bags that were on the ground. I walk over and place them on the counter in the kitchen. Skeppy helps me put some stuff that I bought in the food cabinets and the rest taking them to the living room.

I then follow him once I finish. "Alright. Let's go change into our PJs." He agrees and we both go into our own separate rooms. Once we finish changing, we head back out and set ourselves down on the couch. I took one side of the couch, leaning my arm against the armrest as I grab a bag of chips to place on my lap. Skeppy sits on the other side of the couch, following suit but curling himself into a ball.

—-

We are in the 2nd movie. I never realized the Pockys were out on the table, just sitting there.

"Hey Bad?" I hum, responding to him. "Wanna do the Pocky challenge?"

I raise an eyebrow and turn my head to Skeppy. He has a box of Pockys in his hand with a stick between his fingers.

"What's the Pocky challenge?" I ask, confused.

I didn't know what was going on. Skeppy giggles and pops a Pocky into his mouth. "Well, I'll just show you!" He giggles and he finishes eating his treat before taking out another stick and passing it to me. I hesitate before grabbing the stick. "Put it in your mouth."

I look down at the treat in my hand with confusion. Then I pop one end in my mouth. I look up to see Skeppy nodding.

"Okay. Now, stay like that." He says.

I slowly nod, waiting on what to do next.

Then, without warning, he gets up from his ball and slides over near me. I didn't think much until he leans his head closer to mine. My eyes widen a bit and my cheeks heat up as I see Skeppy biting the other end of the Pocky with his mouth.

I gulp. "Uh... what are you doing?"

"Doing the Pocky challenge! We just keep biting until one of us chicken out!" Skeppy giggles, his cheeks slightly turning red.

"Oh my goodness..." I whisper.

I then realize Skeppy took a bite. My eyes are as wide as they can be. Oh my goodness...

My heart skips another beat as I take the smallest bite ever.

I thought I was free until Skeppy takes another bite, a bit bigger. I hesitate before taking another small bite.

This continues until out noses are super close to touching and our lips centimeters apart. I could see Skeppy's eyes filled with so many different emotions. My heart isn't even racing. It's just dead.

I just took a bite and now I'm waiting for Skeppy to take one. If he does, my lips would be on his...

If he doesn't, he chickens out and loses. But, Skeppy isn't one for losing.

He takes a while to process everything. Soon enough, without any warning whatsoever, I hear a crunch and a soft pair of lips pressing against mine. My eyes widen and I look at Skeppy to see his eyes closed.

He didn't pull away. Neither did I.

Slowly, my eyes flutter shut and my hand creeps up alongside Skeppy to cup his cheek. I tilt my head slightly, deepening the kiss.

I feel his body relax as our lips mold together.

Thankfully we have 5 other boxes of Pocky sticks.

WC: 876