Becoming

(3rd Persons POV)

Over the course of the next few months, the war seemed to be escalating which meant more time with Anakin and the 501st away on missions, not that a certain demi-dragon minded as she had become quite fond of most of the men, but wouldn't dare let anyone think otherwise, to most of them she was still a reckless, cold, magic wielder, but to the 501st and some of the 212th she had become a sister/mother figure to them....most of them.

(Y/N's POV)

 "This planet is kriffing cold!!" I yelled to Anakin over the blizzard, "I run a high body temperature and I'm freezing!!"

"And this must be the planets tropical zone!" Obi-wan yelled as the wind blasted in our faces, 

"It's not Tatooine that's for sure," Anakin remarked, "Captain Rex, have your men survey the area and place as many sensor beacons as you can before dark!" 

"Right away sir, unload that gear lets move!" Rex ordered I placed a pile of sensor beacons on the ground and waved my hand around in a half-circle, using magic to spread the beacons around. I sensed someone watching me and turned to see Rex clad in his snow gear walking over, 

"How are you holding up little fireball?" He asked I made a face pointing a finger in front of his helmet, 

"Hey, that's Cody's nickname for me! Only Cody has the rights to that one."

"Well then what am I supposed to call you other than (Y/N?)" Rex playfully pouted, I giggled and pat the top of his helmet, 

"You're a smart guy Rex, I'm sure you'll think of something." I teased walking away with R-2.

(Rex's POV)

 As I watched her walk away I couldn't help but feel a slight heat rising in my cheeks, I was confused, ever since the outpost on Rishi I've been having...odd and often mixed feeling about (Y/N), she was a mystery, going from fiery and reckless to caring and sweet in the mere blink of an eye. We'd been on several big missions together and during every one, I knew that she'd be right next to me but it's when she's not that I get concerned. I wanted to have her next to me all the time, I wanted her to reach down and hold my hand when I wasn't upset or angry...

'What's wrong with me?' I wondered as I shook my head to clear my thoughts,  'I'm a clone, we're not allowed to love or have relationships, so then why do I feel this way about (Y/n)?' 

"Hey, Rex!" (Y/N) called waving her arm in the air, "come on we're going in the base, you'll freeze of you stand there any longer."

(Y/N's POV)

 Going to stand with Anakin had been a mistake...this Chairman Cho guy was a REAL blowhard, hot-headed, egotistical, a classic warmonger. Anakin had looked none too pleased when he started going off about how he can do what he wants and that the Jedi have to listen to him, and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...I tuned out most of the conversation until Obi-wan told Anakin to stay while he went and secured the base,

"Well, THAT guy's a piece of work." I mumbled to Anakin as they left, "he seems to think he's the most important man in the galaxy."

"At least we didn't have to ride with him." Anakin smiled, I gave a breathy chuckle and put a hand on his shoulder, 

"You been sleeping any better? You look tired." 

"Aww, you're concerned for me (Y/N)? I'm touched." Anakin dramatically put his hand over his heart for emphasis, 

"I'm serious you dough head." I giggled, "You've been running yourself ragged and then getting no sleep, thus me using a sleep spell on you two days ago."