A/N.

Hiya guys! Author-chan here!! If for some reason I don't update much this week its because I have my GED testing and I'm kriffing stressed about it but I never fear! I'll try and get you guys at least one chapter before I die from brain overexertion...

*Author-Chan studying furiously in the background...*

Rex: "What are you doing Author-chan?" 

*Author-chan turns around with tired, scary eyes, messy hair and her fake glasses sliding down her face..... "STUDYING!!"

*Echo innocently walks over, "For what?"

Author-Chan: "I HAVE A BIG TEST TO TAKE SO I CAN BE DONE WITH SCHOOL FOR GOOD BUT I SUCK AT HALF OF THE REALLY IMPORTANT STUFF SO NOW I'M CRAMMING IN STUDY TIME!!!"

*Author-chan proceeds to have an emotional breakdown*

Rex: "Kix!.... We need your help, I think Author-Chan is broken..."

Author-chan: *wails* "WHY MATH!? WHY DO YOU EXIST!?!" 

*Echo proceeds to hug and comfort Author-chan as Kix walks over, med-kit in hand.* 

Kix: "Well...there's nothing I can really do here...besides prescribe therapy."

*Author-chan sticks her tongue out at Kix, "Meanie...I'm suffering over here!" 

Long story short, Author-chan eventually gets Rex, Kix, and the rest of the clones to keep her company and falls asleep on Rex in the middle of a practice test...