Home and Jealousy part 2

A/N. So it just dawned on me that I NEVER explained what Amethyst tea is, it's made from actual amethyst crystals that are edible! They provide healing, stamina replenishment, and energy. But are toxic to humans unless they're diluted. So sorry if there was any confusion  >w<.

(Y/N's POV)

Sunlight greeted me as I slowly opened one eye, the golden, saturating rays of light gently spilled into the room a soft, cool breeze fluttering the curtains. The fireplace was still going, an occasional crackle of the wood adding to the oddly peaceful morning, I heard soft snores from nearby and looked to see Feren asleep in one of the chairs, a blanket lazily covering his form. I felt something warm underneath me and upon turning my head, I saw that I was sleeping on top of Rex! He looked so relaxed and comfortable as his arms tightened around me the sun hitting his face at just the right angle, his eyes fluttered as the light I'm sure was waking him up, I looked over at my clock that hung above my fireplace to see that it was only five-thirty! So with a simple wave of my hand, the curtains closed keeping most of the light out, and with that, I closed my eyes once more, sighing in contentment as I snuggled against Rex's warm chest wrapping my arms around his torso. 
~~~~~~~~~~

A little later I was awoken by someone gently rubbing my shoulder, cracking my eye open once more, I saw Cody kneeling next to the couch, a smirk on his face. 

"Ori'vod??" I yawned, "what is it?"

"It's...nine o'clock little fireball." Cody chuckled, "the others are waking up, so I figured I'd wake you and Rex up before they do."

I gave Cody a small, appreciative smile as I stretched, then proceeded to try and get off Rex, EMPHASIS on tried, Rex must've sensed I was trying to get up because he suddenly had the strength of a dragon as he all but squished me up against him, 

"Ooof!" I quietly gasped as I felt a little smooshed, Cody chuckled as he then gently put his hand on the crown of Rex's head, moving his fingers in small circles, Rex's eyes slowly began to open and I looked at Cody with a surprised, intrigued look, 

"This is how I used to wake him when we were cadets back on Kamino....believe it or not, he was quite the sleepyhead,"

I smirked as Cody's actions eventually woke Rex, who sleepily looked at Cody, 

"Ori'vod? te car'nara?" He asked I knew from my lesson's with Echo he'd asked the time, 

"*She'cu vod'ika." (Or Nine little brother...) Cody gently responded my heart melted ever so slightly at the scene before me, I'd always thought Rex was younger than Cody, but Rex never really gave me a straight answer on the matter, a tiny giggle escaped my lips alerting Rex to the fact that I was awake a light blush dusted his cheeks, 

'Your adorable cyare....I KNEW Cody was your ori'vod...' I teased kissing his cheek lovingly Rex gave a small grunt averting his eyes, Cody's smirk grew as he gently pet Rex's head once more before getting up, letting us get up and freshen up.

"Oh come on cyare, it's cute!" I continued teasing Rex as we walked into my room, Rex was still pouting about even after I had come out of the bathroom with clean teeth and a change of clothes, 

"O-oh, Rex...." I chuckled hugging my pouty, slightly grumpy boyfriend, regardless of his aversion to being teased, he hugged me back anyway resting his head on my chest nuzzling me gently. 

"Come on, as much as I want to cuddle with you, we should get downstairs for breakfast....then I have some work to do..."

"Such as?" Rex questioned as he went to get changed as well,