1 ¤ Anya Lee

I am floating again. One with the universe, one with everything. I am nothing but everything. I am whole, but broken. I am drifting through the ether again, and wondering how any of this would make sense to someone whose mind was not destroyed by this place.

What is happening? Am I dead?

I float upwards, going so fast all of a sudden and with so much speed that I'm sure if I had a neck, it would've been snapped.

When I stop going up, I see a dark blue object illuminated by a white light. I am fixated on that object, on getting closer to it. But when I finally do reach it, I sense something inside me building. I don't know what exactly it is, but I know that whatever this feeling is, it's closely related to this object.

I drift down closer to the light, and when I do, I see a person wearing all black standing atop it. The person looks back at me, and suddenly I am back together in a way, almost whole again, almost me. But then I am still drifting apart.

"Hello, Anya Lee," she says. She steps closer to me and touches my chin with her gloved hand. "Remember me?"

I look at her. She wears all black so I can't see any of her skin, but her voice means she's a girl. She starts to pace back and forth, and then I feel myself coming back together again, only this time, it's almost wrong. I don't know how to explain it.

"You don't remember me, do you? I am Kyah. And I am here to help you get back home."

"Please, I just want to go home!" I say.

"What makes you think you are not home? Dylan is diligently protecting your body while your mind is off in nothingness. I can help you get back home, I can help you get there. But right now, you need to come with me."

"Come with you? Where?" I ask.

"You'll see."

Then my body is restored to its normal design. I am suddenly standing before her and I look at my black wings and my pale arms.

"Kyah, what is this? What's going on, what's happening to me? And who are you? Where am I?"

"You'll see."