30 ¤ Months Later ...

We are shacked up in a house in the woods. It's now just me, Dylan, Jade, Faye, and Klaus... the rest of us are either dead or just gone.

I am in labor, trying to give birth to my daughter I saw in my sleep so many times over the course of the past few months. I don't know if I'm going to name her Ravyn like she was called the first time we met.

Dylan and I hadn't really talked about what to name her. I kinda just want to name her something like Hope.

Pain surges through me as I feel the need to push. The fact that we are still together after all this time is amazing. But we don't have the luxury of having a nurse or doctor to help with the baby, so right now, Jade and Faye are standing at the other end of my bed while I try to push my baby out.

"You got this," Dylan says in my ear. "I know you can do this."

I give a push, and the lights above me flicker hard and fast, flashing like a strobe. A scream escapes my lips and I close my eyes, trying to get over the pain. I give another push, and the light explodes, and Dylan raises his wings so that the shards of glass bounce off his wings instead of hitting my head.

Only one light remains, and it starts flickering too. Dylan has his arms and wings around me and I feel like I'm the safest I've ever been.

"You got this," he says again.

"Anya, push one more time," says Jade.

"I can't," I breathe.

"Yes you can, you have to," Faye says. "Come on. You're the strongest girl I know."

I smile and push one last time ... and then I hear her crying. My baby girl.

After she's been cleaned and her cord has been cut, they hand her over to me. I'm crying as I hold my baby girl in my arms.

Never did I ever think I would be in this position. Never did I ever dream of it.

"Look at you," I say. "Look at you my little miracle."

I smile at Dylan, and hand her over to him. He smiles wider than I've ever seen as he stares down at our daughter.

He looks at me with the best smile I've ever seen before.

"What are we naming her? Ravyn?"

"I want to name her Hope," I say. "Is that okay?"

"Of course," he says. "I love that name."

He comes over and holds me in his arms, as I hold Hope. I have never been happier.