3 ¤ Dylan

"It's been days, and she's still sleeping," Dylan says, feeling miserable.

"She'll be okay," says Jaycee. "I just know it."

"But how do we know that?" Dylan asks. "What if she never wakes up?"

"You can't think like that," Rose says.

"Why not?" Dylan turns around to look at her. "I mean, I want her to come back to us, I need her to. But right now, it's like she is not even here."

"I can sense her," Faye says softly. "She's okay, she's just ... doing something in this other world."

"She's in another world?" Rose asks.

"Doing what?" Dylan asks.

"I'm not sure ... I can't really see what all is going on there, it's really dark. But she's not in danger or in pain or anything. It's just something she has to do. You know?" Faye says.

Sebastian runs his hands through his hair. "Well, we gotta figure out how to wake her up."

"Agreed, but how?" Dylan says.

"We could always try smacking her," Klaus says.

"No, we can't," Dylan says.

Klaus frowns. "I was kidding."

Dylan looks at Faye. "Do you think you can try talking to her?"

Faye shrugs. "I don't know, honestly. She's very far away from here, spiritually, I mean."

What do you mean by that?"

"I mean she is in another world. She is not here, she sorta almost astral projected to this other world, but I don't think it was of her own free will. She's trying to come back from there, but something isn't letting her. God. I wish I could see what's going on."

"Is something blocking you?" Rose asks.

"Not bad. I didn't think of that," Faye says. She closes her eyes and tilts her head back. "Hmm."

"What do you see?" Dylan asks.

Suddenly, Faye screams a blood-curdling scream. Her eyes are shut firmly, but she won't stop screaming. Klaus runs to her side, yelling her name, but she then stops screaming and goes limp in his arms.

"What the fuck was that," Jade says.

"Yeah, I second that," Jaycee says, looking at Faye. But Faye doesn't move, she just lays still in Klaus's arms.

"What do we do, Dylan?" Klaus asks.

"Keep moving. I got Anya Lee, you get Faye."

Klaus wordlessly picks her up, and carries her over to the car. They both set the girls down in the very back of the car so they can all fit, and then Sebastian hops in the front seat.

Then, they leave that place behind.