Chapter 1

[Yaoyorozu's POV]
Hello, my name is Momo Yaoyorozu. I am 15 years old and go to class 1-A of the UA Academy. My quirk is creation.  I can create anything I want. A boy named Shouto Todoroki goes to my class and... I fell in love with him. I don't know the reason, but he was just so attractive, pretty and cool.
Today we don't have to do except a test, but I think that won't be a problem because I usually get full marks. We were just about to start when a villain rushed into the classroom. Everyone panicked and I knew I had to do something because I was closest to him. I was about to move when he grabbed me and hit me on the neck. I passed out and the next thing I heard was a voice.

"-yozu... Yaoyorozu!"

Who is this?

Momo felt like she was being carried away by two strong arms and slowly opened her eyes. At the beginning she only saw 2 colors. Red and white. Red and white?

"Yaoyorozu are you finally awake again? Are you all right? Do you feel pain?"

Todoroki?! I feel my face turn red.  "Todoroki what's going on? Where am I?"

"Yaoyorozu calm down first. You were kidnapped by the villain and we were all looking for you. After I found you in an abandoned house, I took you straight away and I'll take you to the hospital for now."

"Hospital? Am I hurt?" I looked down at my body and saw many cuts and... my shirt was open... I looked up at Todoroki and saw him blush? Why is he blushing? Before I could think further I lost consciousness again.

[Todoroki's POV]
I am here now. With an unconscious and injured girl in my arms and the girl is also Yaoyorozu... The girl I fell in love with. I've never had feelings like this before for a girl. She is smart, pretty and very nice. But she would never like
someone like me, I mean I have a big scar on my face. Well I have to hurry up and go to the hospital and let the heroes know that I found her.

[Yaoyorozu's POV]
I wake up and hear a beep. After looking around a bit I realized that I must be in a hospital room. Todoroki has probably already left... The thought of how he held me made me blush again until I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

"Yaoyorozu."

"To- Todoroki w- what are you still doing here?" I asked him while he sat on a chair next to my bed.

"I was worried. You were passed out for 3 hours."

3 hours?! "You shouldn't have stayed here Todoroki!"

"No problem, there is another person in this hospital and I was with her in the meantime."

Her? "Who is this person?"

"It's my... it's my mother." His mother?  What is she doing in a hospital? I hope she is fine... "Yaoyorozu, the teachers will come soon. You will probably be released today. You should relax tomorrow. If you need anything, feel free to call me." He was about to go, but I stopped him. "Yaoyorozu?"

"T- To- Todoroki I don't have your phone number..." I looked into his face and he blushed a little.
Why? But it looks really cute...

"You're right. My number is 19733..." Before I could finish hearing his number, I fell asleep again.

[Todoroki's POV]
She was asleep... She looks really beautiful... I think I'll just write my phone number on a piece of paper.  I went out of the hospital. What a coincidence that mother is in this hospital too... I thought until I got a message on my cell phone from... him.

Endeavor: where are you Shouto? I need to talk to you about something important.

That damn old man. What does he think how he talks to me. I think I'll stay outside a little longer... but what should I do?

30 minutes later...

[Yaoyorozu's POV]
I woke up 10 minutes ago and have been interviewed ever since. And since I'm feeling better now, I've been released. I'm going to get home now after this hard day.

20 minutes later...

It's still a long way to get home. Ahh I can't wait longer.
Suddenly I hear a little child crying.

"Hello what do you have little one?"

"I got lost and can't find my mother anymore."

"Come on take my hand. We're looking for your mother."

"Umm... you'd better not take my hand!"

But it was already too late. "Why not?"  I was going to say, but I just growled.  Wait... a growl?! And why is the boy so big?!

"Steven! What are you doing here and l... Don't tell me you've used your quirk on someone again..."

"Yes..."

The woman picks me up and tells me that I have to wait a day until I'm normal again. And the two disappear... What should I do now?!  My home is too far away... Just as I was thinking about where to go, someone stroked my head.  And that someone is... Todoroki?!  What is he doing here? It's almost midnight.  But he is my salvation. I've seen him like cats a lot. He picks me up and puts me in his pocket. Fortunately, because I don't want to sleep outside.

5 minutes later...

[Todoroki's POV]
I don't know why I took the cat with me, but I had a feeling that I know the cat from somewhere. Anyway, I'm home now and I think Fuyumi and Natsuo are already asleep. And he should probably be asleep already. I go to my room and leave the cat on my bed for now. Then I undress and lie down in my bed and fall asleep.

[Yaoyorozu's POV]
I am in bed with Todoroki. Half-naked Todoroki. As a cat. shit.