Chapter 15

[Todoroki's POV]
I sat there and wondered why this black-haired man, Dabi was his name I think, was so upset that they captured him. But that hadn't interested him for long. He had to flee. He looked around the great hall and then discovered Midoriya again. Why is he here? Did they capture him too? Shouto wondered without noticing that Midoriya was walking towards him.

"Hello Todoroki... I hope we'll both be good villains... I'm looking forward to working with you..." he grinned and Shouto was shocked. "Midoriya... what happened to you?" he asked the green-haired boy. "I'm a villain now... The heroes are the real evil, Todoroki..." he still grinned.  "Midoriya... how can you give up all your dreams and ideals?!" he screamed. Everyone in the hall was looking at him now. "Let me out of here immediately! I will never join you!" he shouted louder.

"Hey... calm down..." said Shigaraki.  "You're going to be-" Before he could finish speaking, a piece of ice hit him.  Shouto continued to attack him.  Shigaraki tried to avoid, but was hit more and more. "Stop him!" he screamed and the first to attack Shouto was Toga. She jumped on top of him and pushed him into a corner. "Give me your blood~" she groaned. She grabbed a knife from her pocket and wanted to stab, but...

"Toga!" screamed the black-haired man. "If you just touch him I will burn you to dust! So let him go.." he stopped her and everyone was shocked when she really wiped back. Shouto got up and went into a fighting stance. Why is he helping me? Shouto thought. While Shouto is analyzing the situation, he hears a noise again. It came from above him. Before he could look up, he was hit on the floor.

"Toga! What are you doing?!" shouted a man with a full body disguise. Shouto was about to freeze him, but he already saw something else. It was blue flames.  Dabi attacked him. Shouto could escape his grip and jumped 2 metres away from him.

"Twice! You will regret this! Shouto! You have to go now!" he screamed.  Without thinking, Shouto smashed the wall and ran away. It rained. He heard someone else scream "Chase him!" but they were stopped by blue flames again. Shouto glanced back again and saw the fond man smiling at him. These blue eyes... No... It can't be... is it you... Touya-nii?

Shouto ran as fast as he could. He didn't know where to go because he didn't know where he was at the moment. He ran and ran until he saw a police station. Shouto entered quickly and told the police officers everything quickly. In the meantime, his father was also there because he patroled in this district.

"My son, are you okay?" he asked Shouto. "Yes... but father?" he wanted to ask him if he knew anything about Touya.  "Can it be that... Touya is a villain?" he asked quietly so that only his father could hear it. He was shocked at first, but then groaned. "Yes, it's true... Touya is Dabi..." he admitted and then got a call on his cell phone.

"Shouto, I have to go now... see you at home." he said goodbye and stormed out of the police station. Shouto opened his cell phone and texted Momo, his family and classmates. After he informed everyone that he was fine, he closed his cell phone and stared out the window.

'Why... Touya?'