Chapter 7

[Todoroki's POV]
I just got home and saw my father walking out of the training room.

"Ah Shouto there you are. I heard you were with your fiancé! It's good that you do not resist, even if the wedding was postponed because of your stupid ideas... Well, let's come and train!"

Shouto even agreed surprisingly because he was in a good mood. After several hours of training, Endeavor left the room. Shouto is getting stronger... And if he has children they will get even stronger... I can't wait! Endeavor thought.

Meanwhile, Shouto showered. After taking a shower, he lay down on his bed and thought about what had happened the past few days. Am I dreaming?

The next day...

Shouto is walking to school when he hears a voice calling for him.

"Shouto!"

Yes. This voice. That voice he would recognize from 100 kilometers away.

"Hello Momo. How are you?" he asked with a smile. "Oh thank you for asking. I've been particularly well since I've been with you, you know?"

Shouto smiled, took her hand and kissed it and said, "I feel the same, my love."

It was a little embarrassing... but I'm just telling the truth...

Shouto took his lips from her hand and looked into her red face. "I'm happy Shouto!"

She snuggled up to his left side and noticed how nice and cool it was.  "Shouto you are so handsome and cool..." "That's because you are on my left side. If you want it to be warmer, feel free to-" before he could finish talking, the two heard a shriek.

[Yaoyorozu's POV]
Momo had immediately recognized who it was: Ashido and Hagakure. And then she noticed that she was still cuddled on Shouto's arm. She immediately jumped 1 meter away from him, hoping that the two of them hadn't seen it.

"Momo, Todoroki... How nice to meet you here... Why didn't you tell us that you are a couple?!" both asked at the same time while giggling a little.

"Uh? What are you talking about? Hehe..." she stammered with a red face.  Hagakure and Ashido got big eyes.  "Don't try to deny it! We have been listening to you all the time!" "W- What?! Why are you listening to us?!"

"Momo... it's not bad, the main thing is they don't say it any to anyone..." "Yes you are right Shouto..." she told him and looked into the two faces that stared into the air with their eyes and tried to avoid eye contact. Don't say they already...

"So..." Ashido started "have a look in our class group... I think you might be interested in it... Hehe..." Hagakure finished.

Shouto and I took out our cell phones and saw a video of the two of us flirting with each other. I knew it...

Different classmates congratulated the two of them. Momo wanted to give the two a punch but Shouto noticed that she was getting angry and tried to calm her down.

"Momo... It's not that bad... Now we don't have to hide it, don't we? And now everyone knows you're mine and I'm yours, so please calm down." These words reassured Momo. She took his hand and smiled at him. "Yes you are right! But... WE'RE LATE TO SCHOOL!"  she screamed when she noticed how long the four had been in the same place. Shouto and Momo ran while Ashido and Hagakure were still amazed by the two. "They are a dream couple..." "Yes..." The two stood there, thinking about their crushes.

5 minutes later...

Me and Shouto just got to school just in time. I couldn't see Ashido and Hagakure yet. We entered the classroom and saw everyone staring at us. Damn... I've already forgotten that everyone knows about us...

While all the girls ran towards me and questioned me I saw Shouto look at me briefly and wanted to signal that he was sorry. He sat down on his seat and Aizawa came in. The girls also sat in their seats. I didn't notice until Aizawa asked

"Where are Ashido and Hagakure?"