Chapter 14

[Yaoyorozu's POV]
After Shouto entered my house and made me hot cocoa, we sat in my room.  He explained to me what today's topics were in class.

"Shouto?" I spoke to him after he called his sister on the phone. "What?" he pocketed his cell phone. Should I tell him that Dabi was here? "Thank you for coming... I was really lonely..." "No problem Momo..." he said to me and took my hand in his. "I was very lonely without you too... so please tell me next time you're sick, ok?" he asked me and smiled at me. "Shouto... you should smile more! You are really beautiful when you smile!" I giggled and he blushed. "And that's cute too! Hehe..."

1 hour later...

"If you're still sick tomorrow, you will call me, ok Momo?" Shouto asked me while he was putting on his shoes. "OK Shouto, but you really don't need to worry so much about me!" "But I have to... I have to go now. See you tomorrow Momo.." he said goodbye and gave me a kiss. "Bye Shouto!" I smiled and closed the door. I touched my lips and wished to get well as soon as possible.

I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow Shouto!

[Todoroki's POV]
After I made my way back home, I remembered that Fuyumi asked me to buy something from the supermarket. I entered the shop and started looking around. When I looked around I spotted a green-haired boy in the corner. 

Midoriya.

He touched his body very strange.  What is he doing here? he wondered before walking over to him.  "Midoriya..." "Ah! Todoroki? What a coincidence to meet you here!" he said to me and scratched his neck. "Ehmm yes... what are you doing here?" I asked him and saw what I was looking for right next to him. "Ahh... I'm looking for something for my... for my mother hehe!" What's wrong with him? He's acting strange...

After they left the supermarket, they made their way home together.

Just when Shouto said goodbye and turned, something stung him. He looked at his right upper arm and saw a syringe. He looked back at me and saw who stabbed him. It was Midoriya. The first thing that occurred to him was that he could be Toga, but before he could do anything he passed out.

Some time later...

Where am I? Shouto thought, slowly opening his eyes again. At first he saw only a black room. But then someone spoke to him.

"You're awake?" said a male voice behind him. Shouto immediately turned and saw several people. He recognized them immediately because their faces were known everywhere. It was the villianleague. And the strange thing was... Midoriya was there too. He was standing next to Toga...

"What do you want from me? Where am I?!" shouted Shouto. "Hey... please calm down..." said a man with light blue hair. "We don't want to hurt you... We want to help you..." "Help me?! What do you want fr-" Before he could finish speaking, someone opened the door behind him.

"Hey Shigaraki I'm back an- Hey... what is he doing here..." a black-haired man asked the others. Who's that now again?! He was the one with the blue fire... He's dangerous...

"Tch..." the blue-haired man kissed his teeth. "You had to come back now of all times... don't worry we won't kill your little-" "Shut up!" he shouted to interrupt him. little what...?

"Okay... we just want to hire him... nothing else..." "You want what? Are you kidding me?" growled the scarred man and he started lighting blue fire.

"You won't do that!" What's going on here?...