Chapter 12

[Yaoyorozu's POV]
After Aizawa and this girl left the room, Present Mic came into the classroom and we continued the lesson. I was pretty happy that she wasn't Shouto, but why did she turn into him? I'll ask him later.

Several hours later...

Me and Shouto are walking home.  "Shouto?" "Hm?"

"Did you know the girl from somewhere?" I asked him. "Well... I only knew her voice because she had kidnapped me, but my eyes were closed I couldn't see what she looked like... Then I woke up at home and actually wanted to go to school, but then I was attacked again by someone... Today was really a strange day... " he told me while he was always looking ahead.

"Shouto... have you already told anyone about it?"  "Yes... Aizawa and the police... During lunch break...... Momo?"

"What is it, Shouto?"

"I'm sorry..."

"What are you apologizing for?"  I asked him.

"You must have been worried... and I don't like to hurt you..."

So cute... "Don't worry Shouto... Now everything is fine!" I said with a big smile. "Yes you are right." he said and then he kissed me on the cheek. "I have to go now, Momo. See you tomorrow."  he was about to leave, but I said his name again. "Shouto..." "What is it?" he asked while he looked back at me again. This will be so embarrassing... ah. I raised my hand and pointed my index finger at my lips. He looked at me in confusion, but then smiled. I was probably red, but I just wanted to.  "Momo..." he said as he walked towards me again. He took my face in his hands and gave me a kiss.

We stayed like this for an eternity until we pulled back.

"See you tomorrow Shouto! I love you!"  I told him and I quickly ran away. I heard him screaming "I love you too!" I giggled and made my way home.

Thanks Shouto...