Chapter 2

[Yaoyorozu's POV]
I couldn't sleep well, I mean I was lying next to a half-naked Todoroki. And when I looked at the clock it was already 6 o'clock. Damn it is 6 o'clock already. I should better go now before anything else happens. Just when I was about to leave, Todoroki grumbled and muttered something.

"Yaoyorozu..."

Is he dreaming of me?!

Before I could think any further I heard someone open the door. It was...
... Endeavor

"Shouto, wake up!"

Todoroki woke up and first rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"What the hell do you wan-"

"Where were you yesterday Shouto! I had something important to talk to you about!"

Why is he screaming like that? The two apparently have a bad relationship...

"I have no desire to speak to you!"

"I don't care! Anyway, I'm going to tell you something now, so be quiet!"

Should I really hear that? It seems really important... thought Momo.

"I arranged a marriage for you! The girl has a strong quirk! Everything has already been agreed!"

I don't know why, but part of my heart has just been destroyed...

"What?! How can you just decide that! Who is she anyway?"

"You don't talk to your father Shouto like that!"

It keeps escalating! What should I do now?!

"The girl is from the Yaoyorozu family! They are very rich and she has a strong quirk!"

Ah... from the Yaoyorozu family. Wait... From my family... I have no sisters... that means...

"Her name is Momo Yaoyorozu!"

...

"Excuse me? You know that she in my cl-" before Shouto finished talking, Endeavor slammed the door. "-ass is..."

I? Marry? Todoroki? What were my parents thinking?!

Shouto sat on his bed and starts talking to the cat.

"Say cat... what would you do... if your own father forced you to marry someone... and that person is... the person I fell in love with..." Shouto said, tears from him eyes flow.

Wait what? He just said...

"You know... you have eyes as beautiful as hers... but I don't think she likes me the way I like her..."

I think I'm going to die of blush! I wish I could tell him my feelings now! Damn why I have to be a cat now!

[Todoroki's POV]
What am I doing here... talk to a cat about my feelings. I think I'm going crazy... Tch