Chapter 6

[Yaoyorozu's POV]
Shouto and I will go on our first date today. He hasn't told me where we're going yet, but I'm sure it will be nice. I got a message on my cell phone.

Shouto: Momo, I'm waiting below.  You can come before.

I: I'll come immediately. Love you.

Shouto: Love you too

I put my cell phone aside and made my ponytail. I went to the ground floor and saw Shouto waiting on the couch.

"There you are Momo. You look beautiful." he told me and I blushed.  "Thanks Shouto, you too. So... where are we going?" I asked him.

"You'll see, so let's go now." he said with a half smile and while he offered me his hand. I accepted it and we went out. It seems to be great as excited as he is...

[Todoroki's POV]
It didn't take Shouto long to think about where to go on their first date. I am sure that she will be curious...
The two got on the train.

10 minutes later...

"Um Shouto? What are we doing at the dump?"

"Not there! Look to the left." "Wooow. Shouto! That's incredible."

Shouto arranged a nice little boat. "We will go to the sea alone today." "That's great! How did you come up with that?" she asked me. "When I thought about where we could go I looked into your eyes and saw a beautiful sunset on the sea." I answered her and I saw a slight red on her cheeks. "Um thanks Shouto... Anyway, who drives the boat or wasn't that expensive?!" "No, the boat belongs to my father and I just borrowed it without asking and the boat has an automatic function. So it will drive by itself." "Wooow..." She seems to be pretty excited as I expected... "Let's get on." "OK!"

Momo and Shouto drove off and sat on a couple of chairs. They talked and enjoyed the view.

1 hour later...

[Yaoyorozu POV]
We've been on the sea for 1 hour now and the sun is slowly setting. I'm drinking a Coke that Shouto got out of the fridge.

"Wow Shouto... The sun looks so beautiful..." I said with an enthusiastic look. "Yes... Oh yes Momo, I wanted to give you something else." Shouto took out a small red ring box. A marriage proposal?!? I thought we agreed to wait?  And besides, we're only 1 day together! What should I do now?!  Decline? No. But I can't either- "Momo? What are you waiting for?" he interrupted her thoughts while holding the box out to her. She opened the box and saw 2 beautiful earrings. Did I expect him to get on his knees? I'm so stupid... "These earrings are really nice Shouto! But I don't have a present for you with me now..." "All right Momo. That I can be here with you is a present enough." "Shouto..." How can you be so cute? "Thanks Shouto! I love you more than anything!" "Me too Momo"

The two have come back to the land, on the train and then back to Momo's house. "Shouto, you really didn't have to go home with me." "I have to go home now Momo. I love you." he said while giving her a kiss. "I love you too Shouto."

He went away from her house and left Momo alone. I don't want him to go... But I'll see him again tomorrow! she thought until she got a message.

Jirou: Hey Yaomomo, you still haven't told me what happened. Come on, tell me.

Yes, Jirou already knows about us... I will answer her now.