Chapter 21

[Todoroki's POV]
The day has finally come. Today is the wedding. It has only been 3 months since we graduated from school, we have already established ourselves as heroes.

All of our classmates and family members are invited. Momo's parents almost forced us to pay for the wedding and since we were rich anyway, we finally just agreed. My family went crazy. Mom and Fuyumi never left me alone for a day. They wanted to help us with everything, even though we didn't need their help at all. Natsuo annoyed me a little at the beginning, but at some point he probably didn't feel like it anymore. And dad said nothing more than "Congratulations".

Our classmates freaked out too, even if it was just Ashido and Hagakure. I really don't understand women...

"Todoroki! Are you done?!" I heard Midoriya outside the room. I quickly put on my tie and opened the door.  Midoriya stood there in a red suit and smiled at me. "Are you ready?" he asked me. "Yes... Thank you for being my best man, Midoriya..." I thanked him.  Midoriya was the only one I could imagine for this position because he is my best friend. He nodded and we made our way.

...

It was a big hall and there were a lot of people. I didn't even know many people.

Shouto was standing at the front of the altar, waiting for his future wife. The door to the hall opened and everyone in the hall fell silent. A beautiful woman came in. She was wearing a beautiful white dress which her and my mother had chosen for her.

She walked in his direction and looked at the floor all the time. When she stood opposite him, Momo looked into his face and he saw tears in her eyes.

"Do you, Shouto Todoroki, want to take Momo Yaoyorozu to her wife and love her in bad times as well as in good times?"

"Yes!"

"And do you, Momo Yaoyorozu, want to take Shouto Todoroki to your husband and love him in bad times as well as in good times?"

"Yes!"

"Then you can kiss the bride now." said the priest. Shouto took Momo's face in his hands and she put her arms around his neck. He kissed her gently and beautifully.

"I love you Momo..."