Chapter 20

[Yaoyorozu's POV]
Today was the final exam of our last year at the UA Academy. The exam was a Royale Rumble. Everyone in our class passed it, except Mineta. I was the fifth best of the entire year. In fourth place was Tokoyami. Again I lost to him...

As always, the top three were the same:

3. Bakugou

2. Midoriya

1. Shouto

Bakugou went nuts because the two of them were better than him. Midoriya flew out right after him after Shouto simply kicked him out of the ring. I was pretty proud of him and I already knew that he would be an excellent hero.

"Today we celebrate in my house!" Kirishima informed everyone in our class. Shouto and I decided to go together. We all made our way and everyone was a couple. For example Jirou with her boyfriend Kaminari. I was pretty happy when I heard that the two had finally come together.

"Momo. We're finally done, aren't we?" Shouto pulled me out of my thoughts. "Yes Shouto... And! And we'll finally get married! I've been waiting too long, don't you think?"

He just grinned and pulled me closer to him. I lay my head on his shoulder and relaxed. The whole atmosphere around us was relaxed. If it were possible I would have frozen the moment and hung it up in my room.

...

The evening went well. There were no problems except maybe that the others had drunk a little too much alcohol. But I and Shouto are not really people who drink alcohol, so we left the others alone and moved away from the party. We headed for Shouto's house and went to his room. When we were on the way we heard a voice calling us. It was Endeavor. I looked at Shouto and saw how annoyed I was.

"Son. Daughter-in-law. Please sit down."

We didn't ask why and sat down. "What do you want?" Shouto asked him. "You have finished school and will soon be independent heroes. I am proud of both of you that you did so well in the final exam. And I just want to tell you that if you have a problem you can always come to me and I will try to help you. " he told us.

Shouto was still sitting there annoyed, staring into the void, but still with a small smile and I looked at him with a smile.

"I'm also very proud of both of you!" we heard another voice from the side. We all looked and we saw Rei came in. She sat down next to Enji and smiled at both of us. "I am very happy with what has happened in recent years and I am very grateful to you both for everything you have done for me."

"Oh, you don't need to thank us..." I waved off. "Anyway! Momo when do we both want to buy a wedding dress for you? If you want I and your mother can go buy one with you!" she folded her hands. "Ah no I-"

"And then I can also help you if you are pregnant or I can help you with the naming or I can give you tips on how to educate them or!"

"Momo..." Shouto tapped me softly. "She won't stop... We should get out of here quickly..." he whispered. I looked back at Enji and he just nodded.

I took Shouto's hand and we sneaked out of the room and towards his room.

When we arrived in his room we both sighed and he offered me to sleep with him today. I thankfully accepted the offer. We both undressed and lay down in his bed.

I lay my head on his chest and he hugged me.

"Shouto?"

He didn't answer and I heard a quite snore. I giggled softly and closed my eyes.

This is the best life I could have...