Epilogue 3.0

Shouto Todoroki was in the hospital and the only thing he heard was the heartbeat system. He knew that his life would soon end, but he wasn't sad about it. Shouto wasn't sad about it because he would finally see the person he loved most. His wife Momo Todoroki died 1 year ago at the age of 97. After her death it was his greatest wish to see her again.

He was alone in the hospital room because he didn't want to say goodbye to his children or grandchildren because they would be sad. His entire family has also died a few years ago.  Shouto closed his eyes and saw her gray eyes, black hair and beautiful smile. He loved everything about her and couldn't wait to see her again.

Shouto started to smile when he heard and felt his heartbeat slow down. His whole life flew past his eyes. His childhood, his friends, his heroic time and above all his great love.

His heart stayed still and suddenly he stood on the floor. He saw his own body lying on the bed. Something was strange. His arms felt strange. They felt like he was as fit as he was 50 years ago.

"Shouto..." heard a voice whisper behind her. His eyes widened. He knew that voice very well. That voice that he loved most.

Shouto quickly turned and saw her.  "Momo...?" whispered even more quietly than she. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Momo looked like she was in her early twenties. She was as beautiful as ever.

Momo jumped around his neck and kissed him. "I have been waiting for you!" she said to him with a smile.  While the two hugged, the two started to shine. Their bodies started to dissolve and they flew into the air. The two flew into the clouds and found themselves in paradise.

From then on, Momo and Shouto lived together forever and could love each other forever. Shouto loved her for everything and knew she was the best thing that ever happened to him. And the two knew - from now on they will stay together forever. Forever.

                       -- The end --