never got to that point with anyone

Camila POV

I woke up earlier than usual. It took too long for Lauren to wake up so I looked up my messages on my phone. My manager reminded me that the Grammys are next friday already, something I completely forgot. Sofi also texted me, she send me some pics of her and Stella on the beach. They look so much like Lauren and I when we were young...

I went to the kitchen to find something to eat but decided to go buy coffee on Starbucks, I saw on google maps there's one close from here, so I wrote a message to Lauren and left it close to the bed, then found her car's keys and left the apartment. Hope she doesn't mind.

After some minutes I came back with our coffee, finding Lauren watching TV on her couch.

- Hi Camz, good morning - she gave me a smile

- Good morning, Lo - I said and gave her the coffee, then sat next to her - you read my note?

- Yep, thanks for the coffee

- You're welcome. Lo, are you going to the grammys?

- Yeah, when is it? - she asked taking a sip of her drink.

- Next friday

- Already? - I nodded - so soon

- I know, right? I forgot about it too

She was staring at me.

- What? - I asked.

- There's something I want to tell you

- What is it?

- Dinah, Mani and Ally are coming here this weekend

I froze. The moment I feared has arrived.

- They know I'm here?

- No, not yet. I wanted to tell you first

I nodded. Well, this would happen at some point. I have to face it.

- Okay, thanks for letting me know.

- Don't worry Camz, they'll understand

I put my coffee down for a second and came closer to Lauren, giving her a kiss. I love this thing we're having, there's absolutely no pressure at all.

Lauren's POV

Camila and I finished our coffee but we remained sitting on the couch doing nothing, just being close.

- Lo, can I ask you something? - She broke the silence.

- Of course

- So that night.... you know, the first night I was here... I don't remember all of it, I was very drunk. Do you?

Her face was getting red.

- Yeah, I do

- Was it good?

She looks like a teenager, she literally can't say the word 'sex'!

- Yeah, Camz. The best night I've had, probably

- Really? - she seemed surprised. I nodded.

- Why you asking?

She was quiet for a moment, then started talking.

- Well... I had some experiences with girls before, you know... just never... never got to that point with anyone

Okay, so she never had sex with a woman before, that's what she's saying? That I was her first? And she doesn't even remember it, shit.

- I wouldn't have guessed if you didn't tell me - I said. - I wish you could remember, you were perfect, Camz

Camila looked at my eyes for the first time since that conversation started. She put her hands on my neck, came closer and closed her eyes to give me a slow kiss. I let her dictate the rythm, there's no need to rush.

When she put her hand under my shirt my whole body responded and I felt the skin where she touched getting warmer. I can't deny it, she has some power on me. That ashamed girl changed completely transforming herself on that hot woman I was seeing in front of me, giving me no other choice than to follow her to my bedroom.

Just to be nice I put some music on while she was taking off her sweatshirt, one of the few things she had on a backpack, since her suitcase is still at the hotel. Camila looked like someone else, like a super ego. I'm so glad I'm sober this time, so I can pay attention to every detail of her body.

I sat on her lap and she took off my shirt, giving me no time to resist. She had her mouth on my neck, biting it when she wanted to, driving me crazy.

- Camila... - I tried to say but she interrupted me.

- Don't, Lauren

I took off her t-shirt, revealing a red lingerie contrasting with her body. I couldn't contain my desire to kiss every corner of her skin, and she tilted her head back giving me more space to explore.

The song playing on the background was getting things sexier but I couldn't identify it, I was too busy paying attention to something else. At this point we were both on our underwear on my bed, Camila wanted to walk her mouth all over my body getting to know every curve of it, every detail.

My body was so hot I was feeling like a teenager again, getting wetter with every fucking kiss. What the hell is she doing to me?