if only the cs knew...

Camila's POV

I woke up with the sunlight coming inside the room through the window. A headache was killing me. I'm alone on the bed.

- Oh shit...

I just realized I'm naked. What the hell happened? I just remember a few flashes...

Lauren kissed me.

LAUREN KISSED ME!

And now I'm naked on her bed... oh my god I'll never ever drink again!

I got up and tried to find my clothes, but I found only my underwear, so I looked on Lauren's closet and wore a t-shirt and a denim shorts.

I walked out the bedroom and found her on the kitchen cooking something. She was wearing a denim shorts too and a black t-shirt

- Good morning Camz - Lauren said when she saw me. She smiled to me so I think it's okay.

- Hi, Lo. What are you cooking? Smells good

- Pancakes

- I love it!

- I know

I'm sure she's thinking about last night too. I want to talk about it, but don't know how to bring it up.

...

We had breakfast and sat on the living room's couch to watch tv.

- Lauren, about last night...

She looked at me and I lost the courage to keep talking.

- Do you regret it? - she asked me.

- No, I don't. Do you?

- No. I thought you would regret it because we were drunk...

- I thought the same about you

We stared at each other saying nothing for a while, until Lauren broke the silence.

- So I'm your crush, huh?

I felt my cheeks getting instantly red and she laughed at me.

- Yeah... I think so

Lauren came closer, and closer, and closer... she touched my face and kissed me slowly, giving me back that crazy feeling on my chest.

Lauren's POV

Eight years ago I was completely in love with Camila. When she left I felt devastated, like a part of me was gone. In a certain way, it was. But things got better, I healed, I moved on. I swear I did.

But last night we had the greatest sex ever and right now I'm sitting on my couch holding her on my arms... I can say I'm sure I'm not in love with her, not anymore. This has nothing to do with what I felt eight years ago, I can guarantee. This is different, we have changed and I'm getting to know this mature Camila I haven't met before.

I know it has great chances to fuck things up between us for good, but I want to give it a try.

- So what are you going to do? - I asked, running from my thoughts

- Well... I asked my crew to postpone my next shows and future releases, so I don't have much to do right now

- Why did you do it? - I looked at Camila, surprised by her answer.

- I needed some time to myself. My last tour was really hard, you know? I was getting into a dark place. So I don't think it's time to come back yet.

We kept silence for a while, enjoying each other's company.

- If only the camren shippers knew...

She said and I burst out laughing, couldn't help myself.

- I guess I'll have to admit they were right

She stared me, I can say she's thinking about something she don't know how to put in words, so I waited.

- Lauren... what is going on between us?

I took a deep breath before start talking.

- I don't know either, Camz. I think we can... just let things happen, you know?

She smiled to me, making me want to kiss her again.

- Alright, then. I just want to ask you one thing but don't take this wrong, okay?

- Okay

- Can we keep it between us for now? Considering I just broke up with Shawn and since we don't know exactly what this is...

She was worried about my reaction but I couldn't agree more.

- Yeah, sure. Also it would be crazy with our fans

...

We stayed in that couch for the whole day until Camila felt hungry and we decided to order a pizza. After eating, we took a shower - separated - and went to my bedroom to watch something on my bed. It was night already.

Like I told Camila, I don't know what this is or where we're going, but it feels so right. Seeing her on my bed with my t-shirt makes my heart warm. You may be thinking I'm overreacting and maybe I am, but I can't apologize for that. I have to give it a try.

- Stop staring at me, the movie's on the tv, there - she pointed and I looked at it, smiling from ear to ear.

After twenty minutes I looked at Camila and she was sleeping already. The movie she chose was boring so I had my phone to see my notifications.

There was some messages from mama and some from Tati. I answered them and opened 5H BITCHESSS group chat, that also had some unread messages.

Mani: "I think we should all go to LA since we're all close"

This morning, before Camila woke up we were talking about my show and correlated things.

DJ: "yeah, totally agree"

Ally: "I think I can get there this weekend"

Mani: "OMG a 5H reunion again!!! I'm so excited already!"

Ally: "Let's wait for Lauren"

After one hour...

DJ: "where's that bitch???"

I started typing:

Me: "sorry I'm late!!! yeaahh of course you can come to LA! I'll love it"

Dinah took only a few seconds to answer me.

DJ: "bitch what the fuck? nine fucking hours later?"

Me: "sorry lol needed to rest"

DJ: "so you better rest because 5H reunion is comin for ya"

Yeah, she has no idea...