pink promise?

Lauren's POV

When I got home I talked to my family and then went to my bedroom to text Camila.

Me: "hey, I'm home"

Camz: "Okay Lolo"

Me: "Are you sure you're okay?"

I was worried about this breakup with Shawn. Don't get me wrong, I never liked him, but I care about Camila and I don't want her to feel bad.

Camz: "Yes, promise"

Me: "Can I do anything to help?"

Camz: "Lauren, you took me to your special place. We heard the ocean for hours and talked about so many things. You bought me a mcdonalds and you stayed with me the whole night. You've helped a lot, don't worry"

I smiled when I finished reading her message. It's so good to be talking to her again.

Camz: "my mom is asking for that dinner you promised her"

Me: "I'll tell my mom, wait"

I went to my mom's bedroom, she was doing facial masks.

- Mom, remember you told me to invite Sinu and Alejandro to a dinner?

- Yes baby

- Can it be tomorrow night?

- Sure

I got back to my room, lay on bed and took my phone again.

Me: "Tomorrow night?"

I waited a few minutes until Camila answered me.

Camz: "my mama said we'll be there"

....

- Sinu! Welcome!

My mom opened the door and Sinu came inside followed by Alejandro, Sofia and finally Camila. She looked gorgeous on a black dress.

After everyone has greeted each other, Camila and I had some minutes to talk before dinner.

- Hey you - she said sitting by my side on the sofa

- Hi, I love your dress

- Thanks, it's an old one I found on the closet.

I looked to the kitchen, my dad and Alejandro had just opened a bottle of champagne. Chris was laughing at something Sinu said and Taylor was showing Sofi something on her phone.

- Doesn't it feel like nothing changed?

I asked, happy that everyone were having fun.

Camila's POV

Dinner was amazing, Clara and Lauren did a great job. Also Taylor made a chocolate cake that was on point.

After we ate, the men went to the living room to watch some boring game while us, the women, were on the pool area talking and having some drinks.

- I'll get some water - I told Lauren and got up.

- Let me get it for you

- No, it's fine. I'll be right back

I walked to the kitchen and took the water bottle from the fridge, then Clara came in.

- Camila, how are you and Lauren?

She asked when I was drinking the water. She seemed curious.

- We're good. I talked to her, apologized... she gave me a second chance.