Chapter 16

〰️Leonardo Pov〰️

"She never leaves the house, boss. I'm sorry. Please, I have kids." Smokey cries out as the blood runs down from his brow.

I chuckle. "So do I." I point to my chest. "Smokey calm down, I'm not going to kill you. I just need you to feel the way I do right now. Sonny?" I snap my fingers "Punch him again." Sonny looks at me hesitantly. "Now!" I yell at a disapproving Sonny. He believes they innocent, but I can never be too sure. Rather safe then sorry.

"Jesus, can you work any faster?" Joey surprises me by asking Angelo who has been trying to track any movement of Karalina. But nothing, and I do mean nothing comes up.

Joey has been in a mood with Angelo since he got here though. He was even off when I called him two days ago to let him know he will be working with Angelo in New York. I thought he would be appreciative, clearly I misread the whole thing.

"Okay don't freak out. But everythings been disarmed." Angelo gulps when he says this.

"What? When?" I ask.

"This guy is useless." Joey sneers. What the fock is up with him?

Angelo gives Joey a look and turns back to me. "I don't know. But whoever has her definitely-"

"Whoever has her? You saying she was taken?" I ask.

"N-" Angelo tries to take it back.

"His not saying that. He means whoever is helping her... There's no way she could disarm her phone tracker. Let's be real." Matteo says.

"It's been thirty six hours, if someone had her they would've sent a message" Michele said looking tired as hell.

"I think you should call Juan." Antonio says.

"Unlike you I don't run to daddy for everything. She's trying to piss me off. Whoever she has hiding her will focking die. Did you call your father?" I ask Antonio.

"He doesn't have her." Antonio looks at me as if saying his father knows who she is now so why the fock would he hide her. Maybe that's not the look.

I look around the room as Miguel and Lenny discuss where else they could search, my brothers checking their phones, typing. Angelo checking things out on two different laptops.

Three of my guys are bleeding taking the punches for letting Karalina waltz out the focking house with bags of clothing, diapers, milk and kids. How the fock did she do this without a trace? The cameras were cut off and back up was shut down. How coincidental. One of these fockers must know something. She was smart to send Sonny off with another three guys, but to keep the other four guys at home busy? Do I really know this woman? When I get my hands on her..

"We will hear what the streets have to say." Lenny says leaving with Miguel.

"Let them know about the reward." Michele yells after them. A focking reward, since when?

"I need another drink." I say more to myself making my way to the kitchen, I notice Joey talking in hush tones with his back to me on the phone. I take cautious steps trying to listen in.

"Kara, please come home." He whispers. "Leonardo is falling apart and I'm scared he might do something cray to these guys who lost you, I would hate to see it. I cannot go through that again. You know how traumatic that is for me." He let's out a sigh. This piece of shit. "You always telling me to make the right decision, well practice what you preach. This whole thing is spiraling out of control. Leonardo has men everywhere looking for you. All families will be on board soon if you do not end this, Okay boomer."