Chapter 25

〰️Leonardo Pov 〰️

"What the fock is wrong with Salvo?" I gritt out as Antonio takes a seat.

"It's fine. Chad doesn't suspect a thing." Antonio says, trying to calm me down.

"You just don't want me to kill him. Huh Tony?" I smirk at him and he grins back. "Seriously, this is a focking problem. Look, even focking Mona is talking to him."

We stare Chad down as he chats to Mona smiling down at her, he thinks his so focking charming. I have to get rid of him or maybe scare the shit out of him and force him to leave.

A few minutes later and Lenny strolls in as I watch Chad working at the bar area. "I think I have a plan."

"Oh no." Antonio groans.

"What's the plan?" Lenny says rubbing his hands together as if he knows what we discussing.

I chuckle and shake my head as I stand to approach the bar. "Excuse me, Chad right?" I ask him.

"Yes, can I get you another?" Chad asks coolly.

"Actually I was hoping you could show me to Salvos office. His not answering my calls." I shrug.

He looks hesitant for a moment. "Sure, no problem." Chad says and leads the way.

As we follow Chad to the elevator. "I don't get what the bust boy has to do with anything." Lenny whispers in my ear.

I lift a finger for him to wait and he nods in understanding. Antonio does not seem happy about this, but who gives a fock what he thinks at this moment? This is all his fault anyway.

"Here we are." Chad says outside Salvos door.

"After you." I gesture for him to open the door and enter. Again, he looks hesitant. This is not a stupid guy that's for sure.

He knocks twice on the door looking at me and I give him a tight lipped smile. When he does however open the door my mood grows to a boiling point when I see Salvo asleep on the couch in his office.

"This piece of focking shit." I grunt out and Lenny laughs like the asshole he is. "Can you believe this shit?" I ask the men and they snickering except for a nervous looking Chad. "I should kick his ass. Am I right?"

"Fock, I'll do it." Lenny says.

"You can go." Antonio says patting Chad's shoulder.

"No, stay. Close the door." I tell a confused looking Chad. "Close the door, Chad." He closes the door at a slow pace and stands with his back flushed against the door.

Lenny pats Salvos forehead "This guys really out of it. Probably pulled a all nighter." Lenny says standing over Salvo.

I take a jug of water not too far from the desk and stalk towards a sleeping Salvo. The guys already start chuckling, again except for Chad. Who seems uncomfortable with he scene infront of him. I'm about to pour the water over Salvos head as he sleeps on his side like a baby, but I  change tactic. "You do it." I thrust the jug towards Chad.

He gives me a half nervous smile. "I'm good."

"I didn't ask if you were good, Chad." I say smiling slightly with the jug still in hand.

"I'll do it." Antonio says walking towards me ready to take take the jug.

I pull the jug slightly towards my chest. "No, I want him to do it. This is your boss, right?" I ask Chad swaying the jug slightly towards Salvo.