Chapter 7 - China Against Japan

The day of the match between Team GanGan Galaxy and Team Wang Hu Zhong had finally come. All Blood Tears members were busy getting ready for the show. Everyone was already dressed, but Kira couldn't find her eyeliner. That was a big problem for her. She ran to Ben's room and opened the door without even knocking.

'Ben, I can't find my eyeliner!' the female almost shouted.

The green-eyes male gave her his and she finished her look in his dressing room.

'So, how did the recording go yesterday?' Ben asked her since he hadn't been able to go with her and the rest of the group to the studios where she recorded the collab song with Isaac.

'It was awesome!' she spoke with a big smile while finishing the wing in her left eye. 'Our crew helped a lot and we were able to rent a studio just like the one Isaac had in mind for the video and it is almost identical to the one where his filmed and recorded his part.'

'Hey, we have to go,' James interrupted the conversation by entering Ben's room.

Kira finished her right eye and left with Ben to the backstage. They heard Adam calling so they ran. The mechanic was surprised by how Kira was able to run with her ankle boots on. The heels in the boots weren't too high but the male was still impressed especially since the girl had some problems with balance.

'You're finally here! Thank God!' Brandon spoke feeling relieved. 'So, setlist review: "Monster", "Telekinetic", "Carnivore" and "Other Worlds Than This". Right?'

Everybody nodded and had a group hug before one of the staff guys told them it was time. Adam and Brandon took their guitars while James got his drumsticks. Ben had already his bass and the keyboard was already at the stage. Kira's mic was on the microphone stand and they all had their earpieces on.

They walked to the stage and each one went to their places. The crowd was cheering and screaming for the band. The rush of adrenaline ran through Kira's veins again.

In the bladers' balconies, Gingka and his team were focused on the stage. They all seemed pretty happy to be about to see Blood Tears show. That was when Kira noticed Masamune covered in dust. However, she hadn't time to think about it. The concert was about to start.

The band started the first song perfectly. Every single one of the band members was synchronized and feeling the energy of the song as they played it. Kira was moving her body with the rhythm and the melody of the song as she sang it. The female was letting all her feelings free and she performed.

'She is really good,' Madoka commented with her friends as the band played the bridge of the song. 'In the video she was emotionless, but here... we can feel what she's feeling almost!'

'Kiki is the best!' Yu exclaimed extremely happy to be able to see her sing with her band.

When the first song ended, the crowd applauded and cheered. Kira smiled and bowed to thank them. Then the second song began. The heavier beat started and the female's body moved with it as she jumped to the platform on the centre of the downstage to begin singing the song.

'Fake

I'm just a puppet in your play

You pull the strings and I obey

High, that oxytocin hit me just right there

It's counterfeit

Zombie, zombie, could it be a hex?

Got me, got me, you took another victim

Mercy, mercy, put me in check

With your hands wrapped 'round my neck'