Chapter 8 - Missing the Past

It was another cold and foggy day in England. Everything was normal but Kira was extremely excited. Team Wildfire's photoshoot day had come. Most of the teams had already their promo photos except for the UK representatives. The British team had been too busy to take photos, but, finally, they had some time.

The team arrived together at the studio and nobody lost any time. They all went to their rooms and got ready. The band would have an important meeting with its manager to talk about their next project, so they had to get the photoshoot done in time.

Kira dressed in a black catsuit costumed by Jessica Nicole with a phoenix painted in one of the suit's legs with shades of red, orange and yellow. She put on her golden rings and her golden finger armour in her right index finger. After that, the girl put on her black wing earrings and then waited for the make-up artist to arrive. She did not want to put on her shoes yet. It was a pair of Christian Louboutin suede booties with a golden metallic leather wing in each side of them. The booties heel was ten-centimetre stiletto, so Kira definitely didn't want to walk with those on for more time than necessary.

When the make-up artist was doing Kira's eyes, someone knocked on the door. Then, the door opened and Brandon entered the room. He had his phone on his hand. It looked like someone was calling.

'Isaac is calling me,' he spoke approaching the female and looking at her reflection in the mirror. 'He tried to call you. He wanted to talk to you about your collab.'

The black-haired male put the call on speaker and then Kira spoke while the make-up artist finished her left eye.

'Kira!' Isaac's voice was heard. 'We did it!'

Kira's red lips turned into a huge smile and then she spoke, 'that is so awesome! In just three days! God!'

'Your money helped too! But we can say that your voice is better than The Script themselves!' the south African singer commented.

'Agree!' Brandon spoke too. 'But you surpass will.i.am too!'

'Hall of Fame here we go, literary!' Kira made a joke with the name of the song the two musicians had covered.

After some more words, the call ended and the two bandmates joined the others at the set. Everyone was well dressed and looking good. They were ready to take some photos.

The team took some photos in different poses and then it was time for the individual ones. Kira was the first to go. Being alone at the set was different. She didn't feel so confident as when she had her team with her.

'I need your fierce side to show up!' said the photographer.

The red-haired girl changed her expression and look directly at the camera. That photoshoot reminded her if the one she did with Kyoya. She missed him and those moments in the past that she had saved in her memories.

Then, the others did the same. The shoot was only finished after lunch and everyone was exhausted. They still had some jet-lag since they had only returned from China two days before. However, they still had work to do.

The band went to the studios where their manager was. They had been invited by the Russian WBBA to open the match between the national team and Japan's team. In the beginning, it seemed like something they could do, but then they were informed the WBBA requested a performance with at about one hour.

'So, what's the plan?' the manager asked. He always wanted to know what the band members wanted to do.

'The three songs we played in China three days ago will stay in the setlist,' Adam stated.