Chapter 22 - Raise Hell

'The plan is easy,' Kira spoke to her team in the team room before the opening show, 'we need two wins in a row. Understood?'

'Yes, captain,' James said in a funny tone. 'But now's time to enjoy the Whitechapel show!'

'Let's go!' Ben exclaimed and they left the room.

The show was epic as expected and James couldn't be happier since Whitechapel was one of his all-time favourite bands.

'Bladers and non-bladers from all over the world,' Brittania's strong voice started announcing the beginning of the match.

'We welcome you to' American DJ joined his colleague sharing the same enthusiasm as her.

'The last semi-final of the championships!!!' the two hosts yelled and some fireworks were set off.

'Representing the US, Team Star Breaker!!!' the male host exclaimed. 'With its fierce leader Damian along with the artistic and majestic Jack and our amazing Zeo Abyss!!!'

'And representing the UK, Team Wildfire!!! With our Fire Empress, Kira Rose, our favourite twins, Brandon and James Cross and the man who defeated the Finish team leader, Adam Frost!!!'

Britannia's enthusiasm surpassed American DJ's making the crowd cheer more for the UK team than for the home team as they arrived at their stands.

'And the first battle of the night will be,' American DJ began, 'Zeo Abyss...'

'Against Alpha!!!' the British lady finished her colleague's sentence. 'Who is going to win?'

Adam was. It wasn't a walk in the park and he ended up using his special move, Fenrir's Smashing Chains, to win the battle, but he did it and Team Wildfire already had one victory.

The next match would be the so anticipated battle between Damian and Kira. But before that, there would be a halftime show with a special guest: Blood Tears. The British team manager had advised them not to play since it was an important match, but the bladers wanted to send the rival team a message so they accepted the risk and worked on a song.

The band members got dressed fast. They were all wearing black and Kira had a catsuit by Jessica Nicole on.

When they were all ready, everyone walked to their places on stage except Kira who would join them once it was time for her to sing.

The heavy music began as the lights of the stage illuminated the stadium and soon the red-haired girl walked to the stage while singing.

'You bathe in sorrow, drowning in hate

You kill tomorrow, fighting against the fates

Raise hell, wipe that smile off your face

Raise hell, fall into place'

As usual, her voice was intimidating and the look in her eyes was too matching perfectly th violent gestures she did with her left hand as she sang.

'Pick up your entrails, the time has come

Leave the bed of nails, let it all burn

Raise hell, wipe that smile off your face

Raise hell, embrace hell

Nobody drives you down the less traveled road

Me and my shadow, we know the way through'

'I think someone's mad at a little blue-haired blader,' Chao Xin commented with his team and with GanGan Galaxy members.

'If she doesn't defeat him after this it will be embarrassing,' said Masamune and turned his attention back to the show.